Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So ready for this baby to come....

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:53 PM
  • 13 Replies
I know I should want her to stay in until my due date (August 25th) but I can't help just hoping and wishing she would come already... I'm 35 weeks and two days so Monday I will be 36 weeks. In the end all I want is a healthy baby but damn it I'm so sick of being pregnant and I'm so ready to meet my little girl. The level of impatience I feel right now is off the charts...
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JenG20
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:12 PM
I feel ya! Me too and I'm only 35 and 3. Few more weeks!
ProudNavyWife14
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:15 PM
3 moms liked this
Yes ma'am!! And you better believe I'm counting down the days, hours, min, and seconds!!!

Quoting JenG20: I feel ya! Me too and I'm only 35 and 3. Few more weeks!
Wulf
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm only 34 and 2 days and i'm ready to be done! I want him to be healthy as well, but my doc said as long as we hit the 36 week mark she is NOT concerned at all about him coming after that! So towards the end of next week, i'm going to be doing some walking, lunges and maybe some umentionables ;) lol to get the process moving. Was checked at my appt yesterday and i wasnt dilated yet, but baby is head down so that made me excited! :) 

widesmilesmommy
by Crystal on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:53 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm 38 and I'm ready to be done
ProudNavyWife14
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol I need to start walking/power walking to get things moving along but I can't until next week when my son goes back to daycare. It's impossible to do anything while chasing after him lol I am not dilated or thinned or anything and my cervix is way up high... somethings gotta give sometime soon!!

Quoting Wulf:

I'm only 34 and 2 days and i'm ready to be done! I want him to be healthy as well, but my doc said as long as we hit the 36 week mark she is NOT concerned at all about him coming after that! So towards the end of next week, i'm going to be doing some walking, lunges and maybe some umentionables ;) lol to get the process moving. Was checked at my appt yesterday and i wasnt dilated yet, but baby is head down so that made me excited! :) 

Briyawna
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:39 PM
Im right there with yall...Im an hour and a half shy of being 36 weeks.. Only 1-4 weeks to go.. hopefully no longer than that!! I wanna try to get out walking soon but Im just sooo stinkin tired all the time and its been so hot here..
diesel_darling
by Juliette on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm 37+5 and I'm soooooo ready for this thing to fall out lol!

Quoting widesmilesmommy: I'm 38 and I'm ready to be done
mommy211983
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:42 PM
I understand what you mean. I want him to wait and be healthy but I'm soooo frickin done!
Curlgurl
by Aubrey on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:57 PM
I hear ya and I know the downside to having a 36 even 37 weeker and really don't want that but I want these next few weeks to speed by. I'm anxious to meet this baby girl!!!
srm8824
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:18 AM
I'm hoping to not have her until closer to my due date but I'm still ready. I'll be 37 weeks Friday.

I'm very eager! Hope that time starts flying!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)