• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

who has had back labor ???

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:21 PM
  • 5 Replies

what does it feel like??? i have pain going from my hip  all the way  back   i have drank water took a warm bath ... i dont know  what it is  i dont want to go into labor and delivery again and them say its nothing

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
OliviaLouise29
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:43 PM

you will still have contractions....the pain just doesnt ease up between contractions.  If you are just having low back pain i would wait to go until you are having contractions with it. You couls always call your provider to see what they think or if they have any suggestion. I would try rolling in a seated position on a yoga ball or try getting on all fours and cat stretching my back too

Janis_1975
by Janis on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:05 PM

I have had it twice.

For me they did ease up and then come back, just like regular front contractions. With a ton of pressure in the butt making you feel like you have to go #2, but can't.

CafeMom Tickers
Janis_1975
by Janis on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:07 PM

I agree about the cat stretch, to see if you are just having a sore back :)

CafeMom Tickers
mtjrmhr
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:18 PM
It is a terrible back ache that does not go away and you will also have contractions at the same time but the back pain is unbearable!
NicLof2
by Nicole on Jul. 24, 2014 at 9:10 AM
I agree with the above ladies the back pain for me got really intense to where I wanted to go #2 and cry. The front ones weren't bad at 1st because the back pain drained them out. The back pain was constant for me and the front contractions were coming every 2 mins.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)