Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Officially Introducing Jackson! (Kinda pic heavy)

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:16 AM
  • 26 Replies
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

My beautiful little miracle baby was delivered at 7:43 pm via c-section. Jackson is 5 lb 8 oz and 19 inches long. He is perfectly healthy! All they have to keep an eye on is his temp because of his size. Need to make sure he stays warm.
Here is the kicker, I had to have the ceserean because he was breach. He has been breach since last week and was breach this morning. WELL, when they opened me up, guess who was head down??? What a little trickster!
We also found out what the true problem with the placenta and growth was....he was such a little tumbler with the flipping and turning that he had knotted the umbilical cord into a perfect knot! The OR staff was so flabbergasted they asked permission to take pics!
First feeding was awesome. He latched on right away. Second feeding hasn't happened yet because he's not ready to wake up. Trying again at 4 am. He's already a heavy sleeper like his daddy and big brother. And speaking of big brothers, Jamie teared up when he first saw him. It was so touching to see his reaction. I can't wait to watch these two grow up together.
I want to thank all of you for your prayers and positive words. It's meant a lot. I wish I could send everyone hugs.
We will be going home on Sunday, and I can't wait!
Added pics of DH (wearing the ratty old hat that will be disappearing soon), and my maternal grandparents that adopted and raised me. Yep, we got lots of comments about Jackson's papa being Santa Claus. :-)
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kslawmama
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats again mama. He's perfect!
Bump2b
by Sarah on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats!! So glad everything went well!
OliviaLouise29
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats! He is beautiful
yoali305
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats on your baby boy! So happy that everything went well and you have your precious baby boy in your arms:-)
MommyStar3343
by Chloe on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:52 AM
1 mom liked this
He is beautiful! Glad everything went well! And I'd never let him live down the fact that he wasn't breech after all. Lol
Jaybay223
by Jess on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this
So glad everything went well. He's so cute!
Paigesmommy78
by Gale on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats he's adorably
ele2837
by Erika on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations! He is precious!
Janis_1975
by Janis on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!!! he is a cutie :)

MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Those are the exact measurements of my now 4 yr old who was born at 36 weeks and 1 day-5 lbs 8 oz and 19 in! Such a cute little acrobat!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)