• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

jealous

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:36 AM
  • 22 Replies
2 moms liked this
I'm so happy and excited for all you ladies that have had your babies already...but I'm also incredibly jealous. Lol. I'm 38 weeks today and just want to hold my little man and not be physically miserable anymore and not be having all the prodromal labor. That being said congrats to all you mommas with new littles. :-)
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kslawmama
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:06 AM
I'll be 36 weeks Monday and I'm so ready to be done. I'm excited for all the mamas having babies but sadly jealous. Lol
Jaybay223
by Jess on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:09 AM
I am too!! My section was scheduled for Monday and I learned yesterday it got bumped until Tuesday. I was totally devastated for a good hour!
Paigesmommy78
by Gale on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:09 AM
I feel ya but baby will come when they r ready
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this
I would actually LOVE to finally make 37 weeks!
CutieCrab
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I feel the same as you.  I can't believe so many have had their little babies already. Makes it more exciting/nerve wracking. Lol

skylarkdancer
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:33 AM
My daughter was a 40+3 day baby, she was 7 lbs 9 oz and 20 1/4 in. Im.hoping little man will come before that mark. Ob estimates him to be over 8 lbs at 40 weeks. I'm a petite person so I had a hard time with my daughter. I know this one will be different because she paved the way for him but still.

Quoting MixedCooke: I would actually LOVE to finally make 37 weeks!
CutieCrab
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:34 AM

At least it wasn't bumped a week later. :)

Quoting Jaybay223: I am too!! My section was scheduled for Monday and I learned yesterday it got bumped until Tuesday. I was totally devastated for a good hour!

MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:45 AM
I haven't gone to 36 weeks and 3 days

Quoting skylarkdancer: My daughter was a 40+3 day baby, she was 7 lbs 9 oz and 20 1/4 in. Im.hoping little man will come before that mark. Ob estimates him to be over 8 lbs at 40 weeks. I'm a petite person so I had a hard time with my daughter. I know this one will be different because she paved the way for him but still.

Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:51 AM
I'm right there with you! I hope the next few weeks fly by. I'm so ready!
NicLof2
by Nicole on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:56 AM
Me too. I will be 37wks Sunday. Having Cintractions already but thankfully the cerclage is keeping her baking. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)