• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are there even going to be any AUGUST babies, lol???

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:59 AM
  • 43 Replies
1 mom liked this
There have been a lot of babies born in this group already & it seems like a lot of mamas are/have gone into premature labor. Congrats to all new mommies & their babies! With that being said, I don't see my little man coming much if any before his dd- which is fine with me bc we still have a lot to do getting moved in, so he can take his time, lol!
CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ck8204
by Candie on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:08 AM
There's no way my little bundle is coming early. I'm 38+2 and she's still sitting super high. No contractions (braxton hicks or otherwise), and no signs that baby is any thing but comfortable. I'm positive she'll make it to her eviction date. Lol. I love seeing all the new baby posts and baby update posts though. :-)
spidermonkey090
by Sarah on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol I haven't felt too much either. I would like to make it to the beginning of August. My dd is the 11th
mamaden3
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:20 AM

I do not see my little one coming early either. In fact I have been late with all my kids so far, my due date is the 24th. Pretty confident I will make it there!

Loralismommy224
by Ashley on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:20 AM
Quoting ck8204: There's no way my little bundle is coming early. I'm 38+2 and she's still sitting super high. No contractions (braxton hicks or otherwise), and no signs that baby is any thing but comfortable. I'm positive she'll make it to her eviction date. Lol. I love seeing all the new baby posts and baby update posts though. :-)

I'm the same way mama! I've had no contractions of any kind (or had them with dd until I was induced), so I think he's pretty comfy too! I'm 36.6wks :) oh, & I LOVE seeing all the sweet babies too!!!
Loralismommy224
by Ashley on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting spidermonkey090: Lol I haven't felt too much either. I would like to make it to the beginning of August. My dd is the 11th

My dd is Aug 16th :)
Briyawna
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:22 AM
Lol oh I know mine will be an August baby.. Im not due til the 21st
kajira
by Emma on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:26 AM
2 moms liked this

We had more preemies, premature labor, and pregnancy related issues in this group, then my other due-date group. No clue why!

Loralismommy224
by Ashley on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:38 AM
Quoting mamaden3:

I do not see my little one coming early either. In fact I have been late with all my kids so far, my due date is the 24th. Pretty confident I will make it there!

I was induced with dd at 39.4wks & at that time she was still stationed pretty high & I was only dilated at a 2cm, lol!
Loralismommy224
by Ashley on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:40 AM
Quoting kajira:

We had more preemies, premature labor, and pregnancy related issues in this group, then my other due-date group. No clue why!

It is very odd Emma! How's Wyatt btw?
MichelleBelle37
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:40 AM

I may have a July baby, but it's doubtful. I'm due August 1 and I'm thinking I will go over the first weekend in August...

BabyFetus Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)