• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today 7/25

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:23 AM
  • 28 Replies
For one its hot out...so booo lol. I am 36+1 today...so 3+6 weeks until my due date.. I have that long to meet my goal of silver member group rank. I have approximately 50ish posts/replies to go...so shouldnt have any issues..

Today my bf and I are suppose to go and put a deposit down on an apartment when he get home from work around 3:00....Its only 10:20 right now... so Im just sittin on my butt watchin the today show... I need to make me something to eat. I need to find something to do until he gets off work..

Anywho...thats all from me... What are y'all up to today??
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cortney.mae
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:25 AM
Absolutely nothing :) I cleaned the house yesterday, so today I get to catch up on tv and nurse baby all day :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenG20
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:40 AM
Not too much. Just hanging out and waiting on my mom to come and help finish the baby's room. Hoping to sneak away and get a dress for pictures at some point.
srm8824
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:55 AM

We are going to go buy DS some school shoes and I have to get some stuff for the house. I'll probably clean up a little, too. 

That's about it. FUN FUN. I'm trying not to overdo anything because I've got a busy Saturday & Sunday planned. 

thurstensmom
by Beth on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:00 PM
We just got back from the town hall getting the dogs licensed...I have cleaning to do and two baskets of clothes to fold, exciting stuff going on here! Lol!
Janis_1975
by Janis on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:13 PM

I am washing my bedding and doing some cleaning. gonna take a couple tests for high school to get my diploma,hopefully get all my test done this week so I can get it before baby comes. anyone want to write a paper for me, lol

Other then that not doing to much.

CafeMom Tickers
Briyawna
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:19 PM
Im bored... I think Im gonna work on getting my lil man's bag packed..
kslawmama
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:23 PM

Well it's already 5:20pm here in England so our day is winding down, not that it was exciting or anything. LOL.

Hubby is at work all day and will be home tomorrow morning so its just the toddler, 2 cats and myself in this big empty house. Only 3 more days till all our stuff will be here. I'm so freaking excited. We said goodbye to it all on May 16th. I'm ready to see my stuff again and hope they were nice to it all. 

But lets see I rested with my feet up most of the day (nurses orders since I'm swelling so bad). I did vacuum the living room, and dinning room. Worked on my blog. Did some online shopping. During the toddlers nap I continued watching Hero's on Netflix that my husband got me hooked on. Now I have dinner cooking in the oven and really have no other plans besides cleaning up from dinner and putting the toddler to bed at 8pm. 

Next week I will be busy since I will have a whole house to unpack. I'm rather excited about that though. LOL.

diesel_darling
by Juliette on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:28 PM
It's 11:25 here. I'm feeding the babe really quick and then going to finish unpacking dd bedroom, finished ds' yesterday. Then I'm going to deep clean their bathroom and make my list on the things I need to finish up in there.

By then, because I'm a slow moving 38weeker, I'll have to start dinner and start bathing kids.
ck8204
by Candie on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:50 PM
Today I'm getting stuff together and cleaned up for our neighborhood yard sale. There's 3 houses on our street participating besides us so hopefully we'll get some foot traffic. When DH gets home we'll set up the work canopies/tents that we have and see if we have enough stuff to make some temporary tables. It's rained for the last 3 days here so the ground is a bit too wet to lay the stuff on the lawn.
tigrisaquino
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:41 PM

I'm honestly going stir crazy with boredom. I've done all I can to prepare for the babe and the house is pretty damn clean (except of course for those constant dishes), and I can't really drive or do much walking without my legs killing me (I'm 37 weeks with second). I honestly don't know what to do with myself, all I can do is lay here. I feel so bad for my 5 year old, luckily shes able to play outside and has our neighbor to play with, but we've defiantly, both, been watching waaay too much t.v. I'm ready to not be bed ridden!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)