• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holy snot!! *tmi*

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:41 PM
  • 13 Replies
There is something going on down there because I having tooooonnnnns of the snot like discharge! She needs to just stay put for another week though! :-/
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NicLof2
by Nicole on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:09 PM
2 moms liked this
As long as it's not bloody you should be fine. We are not having our baby girls till at least the end of next week. Crossing fingers and legs! Lol
srm8824
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Hope she stats put!
Paigesmommy78
by Gale on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this
As long as it's not bloody u should b just fine hope she stays put for now
JenG20
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha! For sure!!

Quoting NicLof2: As long as it's not bloody you should be fine. We are not having our baby girls till at least the end of next week. Crossing fingers and legs! Lol
MichelleBelle37
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:33 PM

I started having this today, too!! I think it was because my doctor checked me and it irritated my cervix. It probably does mean progress/dilation...but hopefully not too much for you!!!

JenG20
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:34 PM
Yeah I got check last night when I went to get checked out for watery discharge so I wondering if if exacerbated it. She said I was "almost" a 3 which for means I can go another few weeks. *fingers crossed*

Quoting MichelleBelle37:

I started having this today, too!! I think it was because my doctor checked me and it irritated my cervix. It probably does mean progress/dilation...but hopefully not too much for you!!!

MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:40 PM

are you looking for another 36 week-er too?  I thought the point of the progesterone shots were that they got you to full term though?? 

Bump2b
by Sarah on Jul. 26, 2014 at 1:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Me too this started about two weeks ago so it's nice to know my body is getting ready. Two more sleeps until induction day & it's the only sign I have that my body is in preparation mode.
JenG20
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 5:34 AM
I really don't think so. I am thinking 37 at least. Just with how my body did with my oldest it seems to be following a pattern and doing things just a week earlier and my oldest was 38.2 weeks when he came.

Quoting MixedCooke:

are you looking for another 36 week-er too?  I thought the point of the progesterone shots were that they got you to full term though?? 

JenG20
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 5:37 AM
And I have noticed a difference with the progesterone shots. They kept my cervix stable weeks ago when I first started to dilate and have seemed to slow it down. Last time I just kept steadily progressing and was a 4 at this point.

Quoting MixedCooke:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)