Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

? turning a breech baby?

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:07 AM
  • 2 Replies
Ok at 32wks they said my daughter was still in breech position (had been for some time before that too). I'm 99% sure she still is as her movement doesn't feel any different then it has for weeks. Since I'm 35wks and very much hoping for a vbac (last baby was c-section because she was breech) I'm wanting to be productive about encouraging her to flip on her own.
I'm trying the cold at the top of the belly, the different positions that are supposed to help, and thinking of trying the Peppermint oil next.
My question if I'm wrong (I don't think I am but she's not an overly active baby so I guess it's possible) will doing these things make her move into the WRONG position if she is in fact actually head down?
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
skylarkdancer
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:21 AM
Have you had your belly palpated to check and see if she's turned since 32 weeks? If not I would have that done. Look into spinningbabies.com it has a lot of info about this.
Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:24 AM
No, they said if they're concerned about her position they'll give me an ultrasound at 37wks. I really hope to get her turned before that point because I know the harder it will be the farther I get.

Quoting skylarkdancer: Have you had your belly palpated to check and see if she's turned since 32 weeks? If not I would have that done. Look into spinningbabies.com it has a lot of info about this.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)