Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I thought becoming a family of four would...

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 4:42 PM
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this
Be hard, really really hard... But currently my husband and both kids are knocked out cold lol so bored.
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
IcHoKeOnNeRdZzZ
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:24 PM
Lol when my family turned four the baby only wanted DHs arms and stare at the Christmas lights on the tree.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
srm8824
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:08 PM
Awww! I am having baby #2 and honestly I'm so excited to use all that I learned with my DS. I will actually try to sleep when he sleeps and really enjoy his time as a newborn.
nrsmama4
by Jamie on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:31 PM
I really thought going from one to two was a breeze... two to three? Well, say goodbye to man on man defense ;)
Zombienator9
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 5:08 AM
Hubs works overnights so during the day I have very little man on man defense lol.

Quoting nrsmama4: I really thought going from one to two was a breeze... two to three? Well, say goodbye to man on man defense ;)
MichelleBelle37
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:34 AM

Ha! This made me laugh. I'm also going from 1 to 2 kids. I have no idea what it will be like, but my son is so active, I can't imagine it's going to be easy. He's already acting out in preparation for the baby!!

Zombienator9
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:44 PM
Our son is a wild child. The only complicated thing is when we have to get ready to go somewhere.

Quoting MichelleBelle37:

Ha! This made me laugh. I'm also going from 1 to 2 kids. I have no idea what it will be like, but my son is so active, I can't imagine it's going to be easy. He's already acting out in preparation for the baby!!

MichelleBelle37
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 4:43 PM

YES! I can imagine this is going to be a tough one!

Quoting Zombienator9: Our son is a wild child. The only complicated thing is when we have to get ready to go somewhere.
Quoting MichelleBelle37:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)