Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ahhh!!!! I screwed myself!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:56 PM
  • 9 Replies
So I will be 36 weeks on Thursday and I already have everything washed, put together and organized all the rooms in my house is cleaned!! I cleaned my I laws house yesterday and then today I carpet cleaned my floors and cleaned all of my couch cushion covers, which took 30 minutes to get on and 30 minutes to get off lol.

My baby shower is this Saturday but not many people will be coming, which I am fine about, it sucks but I just wanted to be able to celebrate having a little girl and have fun.

I will be induced Aug 21st, three weeks from this Thursday and I feel like I screwed myself. I have nothing to do, all of the cabinets and drawers are organized everything is clean and even hung more pictures. Laundry is done and everything is put up. I feel like I screwed myself because I have 3 weeks and 3 days 1/2 days left and everything is done!!

Anyone else feel that way or completely done with everything or what else do you still have left to do?
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
srm8824
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:59 PM
Me!

I was done around 33 weeks and I'm 37 now. I just have been keeping busy trying to keep it clean and also doing little things around the casa!

I was bored that I was done with everything but now I'm kinda thankful.
starinez
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:10 PM
Me. I've had things done for weeks. 38 weeks 2 days today n wish I had things to do but not really. I hurt to bad most days. Barely able to keep up work the dishes and laundry lately but bored outta my mind at the same time.
dtb-mommy
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:20 PM

With two kids I am sure they will give you something else to clean real soon. I have two also so I know from experience. lol

redneck.crazy
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:59 PM
Come help me do mine ;-)

I have 28 days to go and I have yet to organize anything. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AKmom11
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I was going to say the same!

Come do my house!

Quoting redneck.crazy: Come help me do mine ;-)

I have 28 days to go and I have yet to organize anything. Lol
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:52 AM

I still have very little completed  : /

Curlgurl
by Aubrey on Jul. 28, 2014 at 1:24 AM
I am feeling this way but I'm sure I can still find plenty to clean. I just spent an hour on the bathroom for hand scrubbing layers of hairspray off. It's needed to be done but dang my arm is sore now. Wish I had more fun baby stuff to buy or get ready. I'm anxious for baby to get here but don't have much to occupy my down time.
Pitap
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 2:52 AM

I WISH I had everything done already... I'll be 36 weeks on Wednesday and I'm so big I don't feel like doing anything! My midwives are coming for a home visit today (Monday) and I'm scrambling trying to get my house cleaned. They weren't supposed to come until this coming Saturday and I thought I'd have the whole week to clean, but they called yesterday and had to move it to Monday. I hate that I procrastinate so much. :/

IloveLacey
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 3:07 AM

This is the exact reason why I wait until the last minute every time. I can't stand to have it all done so soon and then sit around and twiddle my thumbs with nothing left to do but be more anxious. So I just do my usual things around the house until around 38-39 weeks. Depending on how I'm feeling. Although this time I think I'm getting everything washed and ready and the bassinet out as soon as my baby shower is over on the 3rd. I'll be 37 weeks and for the first time ever I feel like this baby will be a bit early. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)