Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you kidding me DH?????! Really?? OBT

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:11 AM
  • 6 Replies
He wants to have sex when my vagina is turning inside out and feels like it looks like it's sticking it's tongue out at me!!!! LOL

The SPD is worse I feel like she could break my water just by sneezing I'm having a BH contraction At the moment and trying to breathe!! But there's so much pressure I can't! I'm ready to pop! Bring it on ArĂ­a mommys ready!! Gaaaaah!

I should go and get a damn soda calm myself down because I will cry. I want dh but can't lol why does pregnancy make me more desirable I'll never know! Pulling my hair out!

So what's new with you!?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MamaTwinkleA
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:17 AM
Can't sleep. Hungry. Wish I had eaten more when the midwife offered.

Hope you feel better soon!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IcHoKeOnNeRdZzZ
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:40 AM
Can't sleep either so I'm nibbling on a carrot instead of going and getting a soda driving isn't a good idea right now.

Thank you!

Quoting MamaTwinkleA: Can't sleep. Hungry. Wish I had eaten more when the midwife offered.

Hope you feel better soon!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:52 AM
Right?! I totally feel like she is going to come out each sneeze! On my break from work doing some stationary bike cardio. I'm not risking sex anymore this far along.
IcHoKeOnNeRdZzZ
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:07 AM
Ditto! It hurts to wipe I don't want to stick anything in there lol I'm cramping quite a bit tonite I have no idea what to make of it.

Quoting MixedCooke: Right?! I totally feel like she is going to come out each sneeze! On my break from work doing some stationary bike cardio. I'm not risking sex anymore this far along.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gracefullysteph
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:09 AM
This is the time when I break out the exercise ball for proper height....lol. Hubby is happy and I get to continue my reprieve.
Paigesmommy78
by Gale on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:08 AM
Yeah feel ya just hang in there the best u can
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)