Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mucous plug

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:12 AM
  • 16 Replies
Anyone else losing it?

I've lost three big pieces within the last 3 days. I'm not sure how much I've lost of it since I have no clue how big the entire thing is lol
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MichelleBelle37
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Nope, nothing here at all. When I lost my plug with DS, I had him within 13 hours....

MammaKoi
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

If I have really strong contractions for awhile I get that mucus crap too, I don't know how big it is either but I do know its can vary in size,Lol. My GF had her daughter at 36wks and for a week leading upto delivery she had that mucus plug coming out like it was no ones buisness. She had a easy labor atleast less than 4hrs active labor and then about 6 pushes and she had her. 

JenG20
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Not sure but I have been have tbs of the snotty discharge and noticed pieces in the toilet as well.
srm8824
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:27 AM
I can only hope that's my experience! My sister lost hers & went into labor the next day but hers was blood tinged, which mine is not so I'm not getting too excited.

Quoting MammaKoi:

If I have really strong contractions for awhile I get that mucus crap too, I don't know how big it is either but I do know its can vary in size,Lol. My GF had her daughter at 36wks and for a week leading upto delivery she had that mucus plug coming out like it was no ones buisness. She had a easy labor atleast less than 4hrs active labor and then about 6 pushes and she had her. 

Briyawna
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I dont think I have.. Ive had a lot of mucusy discharged but no chunks..
spidermonkey090
by Sarah on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Me too especially after cramping

Quoting Briyawna: I dont think I have.. Ive had a lot of mucusy discharged but no chunks..
JenG20
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I remember losing mine with my oldest around 36 weeks and it was huge! Seriously a massive glob bigger than a golf ball!
ninjanessa
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't think so, I'm sure I would know..right? lol

srm8824
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:26 PM
Maybe! I never lost mine with my first, at least not that I noticed!

Quoting ninjanessa:

I don't think so, I'm sure I would know..right? lol

srm8824
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 2:26 PM
Oh wow then I def haven't lost the entire thing.

Quoting JenG20: I remember losing mine with my oldest around 36 weeks and it was huge! Seriously a massive glob bigger than a golf ball!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)