Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So the jealousy begins...

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:24 PM
  • 17 Replies

Yay. -_-
Anyone know how long this may last? Wait...  I don't think it ever goes away lol.  

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Janis_1975
by Janis on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:28 PM

lol awww just do your best to include you little one in with what you are ding with baby, like if you are changing a diaper ask for help getting the diaper or wipe.

shoot with my last baby my then 3 year old thought she was helping, by holding my boob, she would hold my boob for the baby and just smile, so proud she was feeding the baby, lol.

Get books to sit and read while feeding the baby also :)

CafeMom Tickers
Zombienator9
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this

It's oddly not the fact that she's here or that he's jealous towards her... He wants her bed and her bouncer, and her pacifiers and her bottles... But he loves her in general and isn't jealous of the presence of her... Just her cool stuff lol.

Quoting Janis_1975:

lol awww just do your best to include you little one in with what you are ding with baby, like if you are changing a diaper ask for help getting the diaper or wipe.

shoot with my last baby my then 3 year old thought she was helping, by holding my boob, she would hold my boob for the baby and just smile, so proud she was feeding the baby, lol.

Janis_1975
by Janis on Jul. 30, 2014 at 4:54 PM

lol awww, maybe you can talk someone into bringing a gift for him when they come to visit the new baby, something small kwim

Quoting Zombienator9:

It's oddly not the fact that she's here or that he's jealous towards her... He wants her bed and her bouncer, and her pacifiers and her bottles... But he loves her in general and isn't jealous of the presence of her... Just her cool stuff lol.

Quoting Janis_1975:

CafeMom Tickers
Zombienator9
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 5:16 PM
I don't know what kwim means lol sorry to sound lame. He's been getting big brother gifts :)

Quoting Janis_1975:

lol awww, maybe you can talk someone into bringing a gift for him when they come to visit the new baby, something small kwim

Quoting Zombienator9:

Quoting Janis_1975:

Janis_1975
by Janis on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:25 PM

kwim= know what I mean :) It kinda funny you wrote "I don't know what know what I mean means?, LOL

oh good, he will adjust soon :)

Quoting Zombienator9: I don't know what kwim means lol sorry to sound lame. He's been getting big brother gifts :)
Quoting Janis_1975:

Quoting Zombienator9:

Quoting Janis_1975:

CafeMom Tickers
Zombienator9
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this
People always say it and I don't wanna sound stupid lol.

Quoting Janis_1975:

kwim= know what I mean :) It kinda funny you wrote "I don't know what know what I mean means?, LOL

oh good, he will adjust soon :)

Quoting Zombienator9: I don't know what kwim means lol sorry to sound lame. He's been getting big brother gifts :)

Quoting Janis_1975:

Quoting Zombienator9:

Quoting Janis_1975:

MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 3:23 AM

Im 36 so ummmmmmmm I dont think it goes away!  LOL  Getting a gift for your other child from the baby helps them to accept the baby more though.

CutieCrab
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:04 AM

I am not sure...  HAven't experienced it yet, still pregnant with #2. Good luck!

MamaNickelatti
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:10 AM
This is my fear with my will be middle son. He already asks if everything we bring hime for the baby is his.
Paigesmommy78
by Gale on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:20 AM
Yeah I'm little worried about this too when little guy does get here
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)