Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We are a month old!

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:20 PM
  • 15 Replies
3 moms liked this

Yesterday Katharine turned a month old. At her one month check up she weighs 5 lbs 5 oz, 19 inches long. She still is teeny tiny and so we are doing weekly weigh checks just to make sure she is gaining enough. Since we had problems latching he asked if I was willing to supplement 2 oz twice a day which I am okay with. I just want to have her gain some weight.

She still is in preemie clothes and newborn diapers. As sad as it is to say this I am not sure when we will be in newborn clothes because she just swims in them.

Here is a few pictures...

She did not want to cooperate for haiving her 1 month old picture taken. We are going to try again this weekend.

Sleeping in her diaper bag. Someone wanted to know exactly how small she is and this was the perfect way because she can fit in there with all of the other stuff in them. **dont worry the bag was never zipped up or out of my view this literally was like a 2 minute thing**

We practiced some tummy time and just decided to lay on it for a little bit. She is here in her chair that vibrates and plays music that we have learned that she absolutely loves to fall asleep in and be in most of the time. It especially helps when I have to pump and I can keep an eye on her.

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamaden3
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:30 PM

Adorable!

thurstensmom
by Beth on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:03 PM
She's just too precious! ♡
Loralismommy224
by Ashley on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:42 PM
So precious!!!
NicLof2
by Nicole on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:44 PM
Precious!
Jaybay223
by Jess on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:44 PM
So cute!
srm8824
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:22 PM
Adorable! She's so cute. Thanks for sharing!
Curlgurl
by Aubrey on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:21 PM
Such a tiny peanut!!!! She's adorable!
Bump2b
by Sarah on Jul. 31, 2014 at 6:08 AM
Beautiful!!
CutieCrab
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:37 AM

Too cute!

kajira
by Emma on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:26 AM

I'm glad she's doing so well!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)