Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Had such a scare this morning :-(

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:30 PM
  • 14 Replies
Woke up and felt my baby's leg so I moved it and it felt so hard and I was expecting her to kick or do something (react?) she didn't so I got up and sat up and was waiting for her to move like she usually does but she didn't. So I went a drank a full cold glass of grape juice and sat down and nothing after 15 minutes I started crying. I was so scared I didn't know what to do I kept shaking her trying to make her move and nothing I was crying all over the house and I jumped and took a quick cold shower my stomach was hard and I could feel her and I would move her but she wouldn't respond so I headed to the emergency room I was crying and praying and just as I'm about to get off the car she starts moving I'm so grateful I can't wait for her to be born I can't take this!
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Janis_1975
by Janis on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this

glad she started moving :)

Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Glad she started moving. I know that feeling all to well because my little girl is a lazy one. I worry about her movement a lot. 12 more days, I just have to make it through 12 more days.
yoali305
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you :-) I was crying and praying it was scary but thank god she's moving. Can't wait to have her in my arms!

Quoting Janis_1975:

glad she started moving :)

yoali305
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:52 PM
Thank you :-) she is usually never lazy that's why it struck me as odd. I know I'm counting down I can't wait it was too scary. She moves all day everyday she has always been such an active baby. Hope we all have our babies soon!

Quoting Proud-mama-05: Glad she started moving. I know that feeling all to well because my little girl is a lazy one. I worry about her movement a lot. 12 more days, I just have to make it through 12 more days.
Paigesmommy78
by Gale on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Glad she started moving again
JenG20
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I've had these moments and they are not fun at all! :( glad she started moving for you!!
srm8824
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh man. That's scary! Glad she started moving!
yoali305
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you:-)

Quoting Paigesmommy78: Glad she started moving again
yoali305
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:28 PM
No it was not :-/ thank you it was very scary but I'm glad she's back to her active self :-)

Quoting JenG20: I've had these moments and they are not fun at all! :( glad she started moving for you!!
yoali305
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 5:31 PM
Yes it was I tried to stay calm as long as I could because I know they can get lazy in the end but after trying several things I started crying thank god it was nothing

Quoting srm8824: Oh man. That's scary! Glad she started moving!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)