Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ultrasound 37 weeks!!

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:08 PM
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

So I had my appt last Thursday one was an ultrasound to make sure she is positioned properly and then the second just for my normal 37 week appt. Well when we did the ultrasound my husband asked and said I know we are just seeing if she is positioned but can you tell is the weight. (He is so worried she is going to be little so he did some measurements and he said between 6lbs 3-7oz give or take a pound. And he took a 3d pic of her face!! It was too cute!! Then when I went into my appt she asked if we did a full growth scan which we didn't but he could get in trouble for doing what he did and I said no, but I was worried about fluid, since I have gained any weight but maybe an ounce or so in the past 4 weeks. So I was worried, well I guess we were supposed to do a growth scan and so we went back and he said with how perfect he got the measurements and with me being little she is most likely the exact weight of 6lbs 4oz. Everything looked great, her legs are atill measuring 2 weeks behinds but with me being short they said that's fined she will probably be around my height. They didn't chcwck to see if I was dilated or anything. So from the appt before that (2weeks ago I was 1cm ) but anyways here are the pictures!! She is definitely going to have the pouty lip like her brother and chunky little cheeks!!! She actually looks just like my boys in the sonogram picture!! Soo excited, can't wait to hold her in my arms!! Being induced Aud 21!!!

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Curlgurl
by Aubrey on Aug. 10, 2014 at 4:57 PM
Super cute! Glad the tech didn't get in trouble!
thurstensmom
by Beth on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:57 PM
Aww adorable!
Pitap
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 8:29 PM

Oh those lips!!!

Mommy2TwoBoys23
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!! And I know me too, when she started asking I was like ahhh, I hope they didn't find out!! I guess she was just asking because of me not gaining any weight and since we were supposed to get a full growth scan, is why she was asking. He is such a good guy, he is always so patient esp since the past few times we have taken both boys with us, and they get very impatient, but he is amazing!!! And so welcoming, him and my husband always talk when we go, he is awesome!!

Quoting Curlgurl: Super cute! Glad the tech didn't get in trouble!

Mommy2TwoBoys23
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Thank you!!

Quoting thurstensmom: Aww adorable!

Paigesmommy78
by Gale on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:11 PM
Cute
Mommy2TwoBoys23
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:12 PM

Right!!!! I love them!!! My oldest has lips like my husband small thin lips, and my youngest has lips like me which are the big ol pouty lips where you can literally roll it down lol, and from the looks of it, she will have them as well!! Which are super adorable when they pout lol!!

Quoting Pitap:

Oh those lips!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)