Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

39wks & 4days...&

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:48 PM
  • 2 Replies
...still nothing! No dilation! He said I'm really soft though. I go back on Monday for another exam & I'll go over to L & D for a stress monitoring (I'll be 40 + 2). Doc will not let me go past 41 wks, so I'm really hoping he comes on his own & induction is not needed :(
CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
srm8824
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:01 PM
We are both due Saturday. I feel your pain!! My next appt is Monday, too, and I soooo hope I don't make it that far.

I can go past 41 weeks but I would have to do stress tests and ultrasounds every other day. My hospital is an hour away so that would SUCK :(

I'm a 4 and kinda effaced but don't put too much thought into it. I won't be convinced or satisfied until labor starts.
Loralismommy224
by Ashley on Aug. 13, 2014 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting srm8824: We are both due Saturday. I feel your pain!! My next appt is Monday, too, and I soooo hope I don't make it that far.

I can go past 41 weeks but I would have to do stress tests and ultrasounds every other day. My hospital is an hour away so that would SUCK :(

I'm a 4 and kinda effaced but don't put too much thought into it. I won't be convinced or satisfied until labor starts.

I hope we both go on our own mama! My OB starts doing the 2/wk stress tests starting after 40 wks (bc he won't let you go to 41). My chiro is really working with me to get this ball rolling, lol!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)