Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

big question

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:48 PM
  • 5 Replies
For the past two days my two.week.old has started to be a cry baby in the evenings
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 12:47 AM

you have to remember your pregnancy, were you more active in the evening time, have caffeine around then, maybe she is still gassy, etc. 

Bump2b
by Sarah on Aug. 14, 2014 at 2:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Me too and she's 2 weeks & 2 days, started just shy of two weeks. My first did it too, called the witching hour, even though it can last several hours. Mine will start around 7pm and last until 9:30pm typically but last night was 10:30pm.

I try colic formula, rocking her, putting her in her swing, bouncer, white noise... Usually something will work but not always the same thing every night. It can be a build up of wind over the day, over stimulated etc... Either way it's just a phase they will outgrow, just have to roll with the punches in the meantime!
oaxaca3
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 11:17 AM
Thanks ladies
ninjanessa
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 10:43 PM

with my dd (8 years ago) the only thing that would calm her down at the end of the day was swaddling, holding her tight and rocking..it was very stressful and I cried many nights. Good luck momma, hope you find something that works for you!

Paigesmommy78
by Gale on Aug. 14, 2014 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah my little guy gets pretty fussy between 11pm-2am hoping it passes soon
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)