Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Greyson's 1 month check up with pics :)

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:21 PM
  • 13 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

He weighs 11lbs 9ozs!!! His birth weight was 8.9lbs & he's EBF! He looks very healthy & is very alert. His pediatrician rx'd him some topical cream for his severe "baby acne." She doesn't feel like it's anything other than that + hormones. I hope it gets better bc it's on his cheeks, forehead, head, chest & tops of his shoulders :(. No shots today- just heel stick for PKU test. How are your August babies doing?!?
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NicLof2
by Nicole on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:35 PM
He's so cute and very alert. Alex is good, she's a little boobie monster. Lol She'll be 2 months on the 28th and check-up next Wed.
Loralismommy224
by Ashley on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:39 PM
Quoting NicLof2: He's so cute and very alert. Alex is good, she's a little boobie monster. Lol She'll be 2 months on the 28th and check-up next Wed.

Thank you! Greyson is a major boobie monster- obviously, lol! I can't believe Alex is already almost 2 months?!?
thurstensmom
by Beth on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:58 PM
Aww hes too stinkin cute! Growing like a weed too lol! Keegan is 6 weeks tomorrow :) shes started smiling! Yay!
kajira
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this

awwwwwwwwwwwwww  awesomwe

Loralismommy224
by Ashley on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting thurstensmom: Aww hes too stinkin cute! Growing like a weed too lol! Keegan is 6 weeks tomorrow :) shes started smiling! Yay!

Thank you & yay for baby smiles!!! They're the best :)
NicLof2
by Nicole on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:08 PM
She's eats so much I can't believe she's not a chubby monster. Lol I know 2 months already :( So not fair she's growing up too fast!

Quoting Loralismommy224:
Quoting NicLof2: He's so cute and very alert. Alex is good, she's a little boobie monster. Lol She'll be 2 months on the 28th and check-up next Wed.

Thank you! Greyson is a major boobie monster- obviously, lol! I can't believe Alex is already almost 2 months?!?
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:57 PM
He's adorable! You don't even see the baby acne in pictures.
ele2837
by Erika on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:15 PM
What a big boy! Riley was 8lbs 9 ozs too and weighed 10 lbs 8 ozs at 4 weeks. Not sure what she weighs now. She will be 8 weeks on Thursday. She had a bad case of baby acne around 1 month but it went away on its own.
Loralismommy224
by Ashley on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:16 PM
Quoting MixedCooke: He's adorable! You don't even see the baby acne in pictures.

Thank you! I took a pic of it up close Friday when it was really bad!
Loralismommy224
by Ashley on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:17 PM
Quoting ele2837: What a big boy! Riley was 8lbs 9 ozs too and weighed 10 lbs 8 ozs at 4 weeks. Not sure what she weighs now. She will be 8 weeks on Thursday. She had a bad case of baby acne around 1 month but it went away on its own.

He's had this for over a week now! I think it's gradually getting better. It's just taking forever :-/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)