Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For the Moms that have already returned to work: how are you feeling now

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:02 AM
  • 7 Replies

Do you feel guilty for leaving baby or do you feel more like yourself?

by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Paigesmommy78
by Gale on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:29 AM

not as bad as i did at first but whenever some1 comes in the store with a baby i get that feeling but i kno hes good at home with daddy i think it would be worst if i was leaving him with some1 eles but  definitely getting back in to the swing of things 

snelson131
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:57 AM
I was originally supposed to go back to work this week but I decided to be a sahm. I wasn't able to stay home with my first, but we are okay enough financially that I am able to this go around. However, in January I'm finishing my last semester of my Psych degree. I only have one class I have to take on campus and there is a childcare center at school. It'll only be 2 hours a day Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. But I am dreading it already. I know it's important to finish school but I just want to stay home with my baby
Jennybenny01
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:04 PM

I start back up in a couple of weeks but I work from home so I get to stay with baby. I didn't get to stay home with my first so I'm super excited this time.

JenG20
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:55 PM
What do you do? I so want to find something to do to work from home!

Quoting Jennybenny01:

I start back up in a couple of weeks but I work from home so I get to stay with baby. I didn't get to stay home with my first so I'm super excited this time.

mandimarie83
by Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:27 PM

I had to go back to work today. I'm hating it. I wish I could stay at home with my little ones. Joy has a really hard time latching on bottles due to her lip and tongue ties and has refused them except once when we were travelling and she was starving on the way home. And of course my husband had to call and tell me his mom was having a hard time feeding her. I hate working 12 hour shifts

Jennybenny01
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:40 PM

I'm about to start my second contract with Google as a Quality Ads Rater through a company called ZeroChaos.These contracts are temporary, only a year long but it pays well and I can work anywhere from 10-30 hours a week, any time day or night. Direct deposit, paid hourly, W-2 employee. I found the job via http://www.ratracerebellion.com/ The site has prescreened legit stay at home jobs. The people that run it have also written books about working from home. My mom even got a job off their site. Here is the direct link to the google job, they are always looking for raters. https://www.google.com/about/careers/search#!t=jo&jid=43087&

Quoting JenG20: What do you do? I so want to find something to do to work from home!
Quoting Jennybenny01:

TS9509
by Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:34 PM
I officially start back next Monday but for the past few weeks I go in for a few hours a week and I've taken Chase with me. I'm going to take him with me until he's to mobile for me to get my work done then he will stay with grandma while I work. This is hard for me because I stayed home with ds1 until he was almost 2.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)