Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

holiday picture

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:22 AM
  • 16 Replies
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

What a pain it turned out to be lol. My 22 month old ds was melting down since he is getting over a cold luckily my 3 month old dd was in a great mood to make up for the toddler drama. I just needed one picture for Christmas cards, luckily i got one good one out of the whole session! I tell ya kids sometimes lol :-P
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kristen714
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Cute!
Jaybay223
by Jess on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Super cute!
Aprils74
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

We took our 3 month old for Christmas pictures. I was so excited...had the perfect outfit, brought a special babies first Christmas blankie, special ornament with his name on it...oh it was going to be cute, right? WRONG! Our appointment was at 2 and they didn't get to us until 3:45. By the time they got to us he was beyond irate and there was no calming him. He was cranky and hungry. We ended up leaving with no pictures. I changed him out of his cute outfit and we walked around the mall where we saw Santa. The line wasn't long so we decided to get a pic with Santa at least. Me, dh, and Bryce who was in his pajamas! This is all we got!
Jess21608
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:47 AM
i love it! But seriously almost 2 hours of waiting past your appointment i would have been pissed too! Kids wait for no one. I practically begged my toddler and ended up giving him a small sucker right before this picture lol. Your little guy looks happy with santa though such a cutie :-) last year my ds was screaming the whole time on his lap, gotta love spending 20 bucks of a picture of a screaming baby and a grumpy looking santa lol. Atleast we have funny memories to cherish!

Quoting Aprils74:

Mobile Photo

We took our 3 month old for Christmas pictures. I was so excited...had the perfect outfit, brought a special babies first Christmas blankie, special ornament with his name on it...oh it was going to be cute, right? WRONG! Our appointment was at 2 and they didn't get to us until 3:45. By the time they got to us he was beyond irate and there was no calming him. He was cranky and hungry. We ended up leaving with no pictures. I changed him out of his cute outfit and we walked around the mall where we saw Santa. The line wasn't long so we decided to get a pic with Santa at least. Me, dh, and Bryce who was in his pajamas! This is all we got!
kajira
by Emma on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

so precious

JadiesMama
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this

What cuties!

Aprils74
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks! Your picture is adorable. Making memories for sure lol I'm sure next year we will be paying $20 for a crying toddler on Santas lap too! This Santa was wonderful and Bryce loved him. Santa was loving on him before the picture was taken. A sucker is worth it if it does the trick!

Quoting Jess21608: i love it! But seriously almost 2 hours of waiting past your appointment i would have been pissed too! Kids wait for no one. I practically begged my toddler and ended up giving him a small sucker right before this picture lol. Your little guy looks happy with santa though such a cutie :-) last year my ds was screaming the whole time on his lap, gotta love spending 20 bucks of a picture of a screaming baby and a grumpy looking santa lol. Atleast we have funny memories to cherish!

Quoting Aprils74:

Mobile Photo

IcHoKeOnNeRdZzZ
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol that's so cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ele2837
by Erika on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm glad you got a picture :) I'm still trying. If I get one in a good mood the other isn't. I've tried twice. At this point I think I'm going to put two individual pictures for Christmas cards.
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Looks great still!

Quoting Aprils74:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)