Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clammy hands and feet...

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:56 PM
  • 7 Replies
Anyone else notice their baby's hands and feet feeling moist or clammy a lot?
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
JacknJill
by Jackie on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes the feet!
thurstensmom
by Beth on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes her feet for sure, couldn't tell you on her hands though because there so wet and slimy from being in her mouth lol!
JenG20
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this

haha...same here a lot of times!!

Quoting thurstensmom: Yes her feet for sure, couldn't tell you on her hands though because there so wet and slimy from being in her mouth lol!

MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Dec. 13, 2014 at 2:21 AM
1 mom liked this
This though my kids run higher than normal temps from their Daddy and she hates socks like Mommy.

Quoting thurstensmom: Yes her feet for sure, couldn't tell you on her hands though because there so wet and slimy from being in her mouth lol!
Gmm73
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2014 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this

This!
thurstensmom
by Beth on Dec. 13, 2014 at 10:36 PM
My husband and son run high too

Quoting MixedCooke: This though my kids run higher than normal temps from their Daddy and she hates socks like Mommy.

NicLof2
by Nicole on Dec. 14, 2014 at 9:36 PM
LOl that's Alex's hands for sure!

Quoting MixedCooke: This though my kids run higher than normal temps from their Daddy and she hates socks like Mommy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)