Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy New Year!!!

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 7:58 AM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this
Just ticked over to 2015!! It's the first time I've seen midnight on New Years in a few years!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you guys for holding my hand through this pregnancy & subsequently watch my LO grow.

I came here after my first miscarriage as if was the only real friendly site I could find. I found a lot of support from woman here & was blessed to find out I was pregnant soon after.

So THANKYOU for holding my hand through this year. It has been a great year for our family and wish everyone an ocean away a safe, happy & healthy 2015!
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 7:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ele2837
by Erika on Dec. 31, 2014 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Happy New Year! I feel very thankful for having joined this group too and look forward to celebrating some great milestones with all of you in 2015
Ducks4Life
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this

It is not 2015 in the US yet.  :-) 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thurstensmom
by Beth on Dec. 31, 2014 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Happy New year! I too came to cafemom after a miscarriage and then to this group once becoming pregnant again, love having you ladies to talk to!🎉
NicLof2
by Nicole on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Happy New Year!! So happy for you and your family and very sorry for your loss. I hope we can all continue to be here for each other and watch our lo's grow thier 1st year.

JenG20
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Happy New Year!!
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2015 at 1:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Happy new year!

IcHoKeOnNeRdZzZ
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2015 at 7:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Happy new year! A group of women I really feel I have a few things in common with... And that's rare lol bless you all and you're families!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gmm73
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2015 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Happy Nrw Year!!!
I too am grateful for this group because at my age none of the people I know are having any more babies, I'm in a new area and don't know anyone, and I'm not in a mothers group so you ladies are my lifeline and my sanity. Thank you
kajira
by Emma on Jan. 1, 2015 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this

You are welcome!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)