Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i must be crazy!!! ot

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:13 AM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this
I decided to do a boudoir photo shoot for my hubby this Sunday as a surprise for our 7 year anniversary on February 16th. I hope the lady can make me look good lol. Im plus sized and with practically 2 back to back pregnancies it has left me feeling blah. Luckily i have a friend who is amazing at hair and makeup.Its funny cause i do some photography on the side and i always wanted to try out my skills with boudoir its different being in front of the camera!
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ele2837
by Erika on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Good for you! I've always wanted to do that but never had the courage being plus sized too. Let me know how it goes, maybe it will give me the courage to do it. My fifth anniversary is this in March.
kajira
by Emma on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this

That's awesome!!! I think it's great that you have the courage to do that for him! I bet he'll love it.

Jess21608
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:48 PM
It might take a sip of wine or two lol but im going to do as modest as possible. no way i will show tummy lol. I will definitely let you know how it goes!!

Quoting ele2837: Good for you! I've always wanted to do that but never had the courage being plus sized too. Let me know how it goes, maybe it will give me the courage to do it. My fifth anniversary is this in March.
Jess21608
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:50 PM
Thanks so much! I think he will be surprised for sure

Quoting kajira:

That's awesome!!! I think it's great that you have the courage to do that for him! I bet he'll love it.

MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Lace corset and lace trimmed thigh highs with a long pearl necklace! Do some like pin up shots!
Paigesmommy78
by Gale on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:31 PM
1 mom liked this

sounds fun ur going to look great

mostlymaydays
by Stacy on Jan. 8, 2015 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this
He'll love it. Google "posing plus size boudoir" for flattering poses and angles. Your photographer should have that in mind already but it helps if you see what they're trying to capture, and what you expect. There are pinterest boards for poses, too :-)
Gmm73
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2015 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Good on you!! He'll love it!! Have LOTS of fun doing it and be proud of your body! It made his babies!! What a wonderful idea for your man. I often wonder though...where's he gonna put the pics lol...you'll have to include a wallet sized one so he's got you wherever he goes...and can be 'inspired' to get home faster to you!
Ducks4Life
by on Jan. 9, 2015 at 8:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Omg, how fun!! You are going to look sexy!  That is an awesome gift idea!!  :-)  

thurstensmom
by Beth on Jan. 9, 2015 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Awesome! I'd love to do that for my hubby some day! You go girl! ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)