Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We have a winner....

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:15 PM
  • 9 Replies
2 moms liked this

It's yogurt with probitiocs. LOL
I was eating it for lunch and he grabbed the spoon from me, so I let him try it. He was very excited and kept waving his arms when he'd see me scrape the bottom out to give him the last couple bites from my container.

He brought the spoon to his mouth himself, would put the spoon in and would lean forward to get closer to it.
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
JenG20
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this
So cute!!
kajira
by Emma on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:49 PM

he likes garlic humus too now. It took a couple tries before he decided he was okay with the texture, since it's gritty.

Quoting JenG20: So cute!!

JenG20
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:35 PM
Nice! Lol. Tenley likes nothing but breadtmilk. Of course the only things I've tried to give her are vitamins and medicine though.

Quoting kajira:

he likes garlic humus too now. It took a couple tries before he decided he was okay with the texture, since it's gritty.

kajira
by Emma on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:50 PM

Yeah, most of those things are icky.

Quoting JenG20: Nice! Lol. Tenley likes nothing but breadtmilk. Of course the only things I've tried to give her are vitamins and medicine though.
Quoting kajira:

IcHoKeOnNeRdZzZ
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol that's adorable!! I can't wait to try foods with my lil gal :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:16 PM
Yep I can't wait for the foodie adventures! My new question has formed! Was it plain yogurt or did he like the particular fruit flavor?
kajira
by Emma on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:17 PM

it was plain vanilla yogurt.

Quoting MixedCooke: Yep I can't wait for the foodie adventures! My new question has formed! Was it plain yogurt or did he like the particular fruit flavor?

Paigesmommy78
by Gale on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this

how cute

NYnewmom81214
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Katharine had finished her dinner of sweet potatos and pears and then looked at my chicken and started leaning forward in her high chair so I gave her a little piece and she started whining everytime she finished it...so glad she has taken to regular meat cause that jarred meat...I am not sure about

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)