Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Water slings

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:17 PM
  • 13 Replies
Has anyone ever used a water sling? It gets want here soon I'm FL, we spend slot of time at the beach, local water park and pool. I'm really wanting a water sling but was wandering if anyone here has ever used one and what your thoughts were?
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2015 at 6:36 AM
Never seen one. I generally just put them in a floatie.
Jaybay223
by Jess on Feb. 5, 2015 at 10:03 AM
I just ordered one! I'm excited to try it out
NicLof2
by Nicole on Feb. 5, 2015 at 11:50 PM
We have float for my parents pool but can't use them at the beach or water park.

Quoting MixedCooke: Never seen one. I generally just put them in a floatie.
NicLof2
by Nicole on Feb. 5, 2015 at 11:50 PM
Where did you get it from? Let me know what you think please?

Quoting Jaybay223: I just ordered one! I'm excited to try it out
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2015 at 12:59 AM

Mobile Photo

The floaties are built into the bathing suit. They may have it in a smaller size. One Step Ahead has some good baby water stuff.

Quoting NicLof2: We have float for my parents pool but can't use them at the beach or water park.

NicLof2
by Nicole on Feb. 6, 2015 at 7:07 AM
Thank you but I'm not fond of these. My toddler has the vest the goes a cross the chest and arms that's state approved but for the baby I want something I can care her in so my hands are free.

Quoting MixedCooke:

Mobile Photo

The floaties are built into the bathing suit. They may have it in a smaller size. One Step Ahead has some good baby water stuff.

Quoting NicLof2: We have float for my parents pool but can't use them at the beach or water park.

mommyslate
by Member on Feb. 6, 2015 at 9:34 AM

We will use floats (not floaties, will not use floaties) until she can swim.  We live in Florida and I'm over protective so she will start swim lessons at a year old like her sister did.

NicLof2
by Nicole on Feb. 6, 2015 at 10:55 AM
We are in FL too. My dad is certified so he teaches my kids. My Toddler can swim and has since last summer but still cautious. We also do mommy and me swim classes. But I need something I can carry her around in at the water park and beach. Could use my wrap but but something I can get in the water with till she can swim. She can't do a float at those places.

Quoting mommyslate:

We will use floats (not floaties, will not use floaties) until she can swim.  We live in Florida and I'm over protective so she will start swim lessons at a year old like her sister did.

mommyslate
by Member on Feb. 6, 2015 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting NicLof2: We are in FL too. My dad is certified so he teaches my kids. My Toddler can swim and has since last summer but still cautious. We also do mommy and me swim classes. But I need something I can carry her around in at the water park and beach. Could use my wrap but but something I can get in the water with till she can swim. She can't do a float at those places.
Quoting mommyslate:

I made my own moby out of jersey material, you could maybe make one out of mesh material?  That way it's quick dry.

Jaybay223
by Jess on Feb. 6, 2015 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I bought it off the babywearing swap on FB!

Quoting NicLof2: Where did you get it from? Let me know what you think please?

Quoting Jaybay223: I just ordered one! I'm excited to try it out
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)