Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sleeping

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:33 PM
  • 17 Replies
How is your baby sleeping now? How many times a night do they wake up? How many times do they eat at night?

My son wakes every 2 hours thinking he needs to eat every time :/ I'm one exhausted momma
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ele2837
by Erika on Mar. 15, 2015 at 4:38 PM
Riley wakes up anywhere from 1-4 times a night. Usually it's only once or twice but last night she was up a lot. I'm really worn out. My first slept through the night at 2 months.
Bump2b
by Sarah on Mar. 15, 2015 at 6:43 PM
She's sleeps from 6-7 every night & has since three months old, she's 7.5 months now. No sleep regression as yet. Hopefully it doesn't happen.
Dani1009
by Group Admin on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:14 PM
Jack & Ella each wake up twice each night to eat. But they are back to sleep within 10 minutes. Jack still won't sleep anywhere except for in bed with me. Ughhh, if only he'd sleep in his crib like Ella does!
Kristen714
by Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:14 PM
Bed at 7 wakes at 5 to eat back to sleep til 730
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:49 PM

Makenna has been going down around 10:30-11pm and not waking until the following morning around 8am.  We have started her on solids, which she gets 2 to 3 times per day with a little bit of fluoridated water and she gets her Mommy milk generally before naps and takes about 4 to 6 ounces.

diesel_darling
by Juliette on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:34 AM
Baby wakes up 2-6 times a night. We cosleep and nurse so I just pop a boob in her mouth and fall back asleep. She never actually wakes up... just roots around lol
NicLof2
by Nicole on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:18 PM

Have you tried a paci at night and patty his butt to sooth him back to sleep?

baby girl was sleeping 10-7:30 but since the time change she fights sleep till 11 and has been waking up 5:30. :(

precious2me
by Nikki on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:15 PM
Ya I've tried a paci,he just stays mad till you feed him. I'm at a loss of what to do. He shouldn't be eating that many times a night

Quoting NicLof2:

baby girl was sleeping 10-7:30 but since the time change she fights sleep till 11 and has been waking up 5:30. :(

NicLof2
by Nicole on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:21 PM

My toddler did till he was a year old. but he was breastfed. maybe ask his peds for a suggestion.

Quoting precious2me: Ya I've tried a paci,he just stays mad till you feed him. I'm at a loss of what to do. He shouldn't be eating that many times a night
Quoting NicLof2:

Paigesmommy78
by Gale on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:37 PM
He's still having issues with his breathing on good night's he sleeps from 12:30 till 8-8:30 but sometimes he needs a treatment at night knock on wood he's been good the pass couples night's
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)