Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:17 PM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

Wyatt officially discovered chocolate. :P 

by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diesel_darling
by Juliette on Apr. 5, 2015 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

kajira
by Emma on Apr. 5, 2015 at 3:54 PM

Cute.... where's there helmets though? 

Quoting diesel_darling:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

diesel_darling
by Juliette on Apr. 5, 2015 at 4:00 PM
2 moms liked this
Still at the store lol
kajira
by Emma on Apr. 5, 2015 at 4:03 PM

haha, when we got the kids bikes, we bought the helmets to go with it, I've crashed so many times on my bike as a kid, i'm scared to even let my kids sit on them with out being firmly protected.... I'm paranoid.

My husband used to be a pro-bike racer, and he's crashed so many times - including scraping skin off nipples .... *shudders* 

Quoting diesel_darling: Still at the store lol

diesel_darling
by Juliette on Apr. 5, 2015 at 4:07 PM
My oldest has full gear but never wears it. We didn't get the other two helmets though. The store, literally, only had princess helmets.

Quoting kajira:

haha, when we got the kids bikes, we bought the helmets to go with it, I've crashed so many times on my bike as a kid, i'm scared to even let my kids sit on them with out being firmly protected.... I'm paranoid.

My husband used to be a pro-bike racer, and he's crashed so many times - including scraping skin off nipples .... *shudders* 

kajira
by Emma on Apr. 5, 2015 at 4:08 PM

we had trouble finding easter stuff, we waited till las tminute and they were SOOOO empty on stuff, it's amazing how people go nuts on holidays the last few years.

Quoting diesel_darling: My oldest has full gear but never wears it. We didn't get the other two helmets though. The store, literally, only had princess helmets.
Quoting kajira:

diesel_darling
by Juliette on Apr. 5, 2015 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I know! Last night was the only time that dh could go and help me with the bikes. We had to go to two stores just for them.

Quoting kajira:

we had trouble finding easter stuff, we waited till las tminute and they were SOOOO empty on stuff, it's amazing how people go nuts on holidays the last few years.

Quoting diesel_darling: My oldest has full gear but never wears it. We didn't get the other two helmets though. The store, literally, only had princess helmets.

Quoting kajira:

Bump2b
by Sarah on Apr. 5, 2015 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Happy Easter!

Wyatt looks like he loves his chocolate :)
ele2837
by Erika on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Happy Easter! I been put the pictures on the computer yet so I may have to come back and share them later. Looks like Wyatt was loving that chocolate!
MixedCooke
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this

awww cute!  Great pix!  Poor Makenna had a fever that I think is connected to her teething since none of us are sick.  Im going to have an Easter this coming Saturday to make up for it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)