Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What symptoms are you having?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:56 PM
  • 9 Replies

I had been pretty much symptomless, but today I am noticing my breasts are feeling really full. Come to think of it though I have been uber tired and attributed it to the fact that all the kids were out of school for Christmas break, but now I'm thinking it may just be the pregnancy (or a combo). I've not hit 6 weeks yet and that is when I got sick with the other pregnancies that I had morning sickness with. With my last 2 pregnancies I didn't get sick at all (happy dance!) and I'm really praying it will be that way with this one as well. I can handle tired, heartburn, tender boobs...you name it....but the nausea just really whoops me! How bout you ladies.....what you got right now?

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mamabird217
by Aislinn on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I've been tired and have sore boobs, but that's been pretty much it, so far!! :)  

EarthSidemother
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:38 PM
2 moms liked this
Symptoms will always come and go. Some days you won't have any others you will.

Ive just had the normal pinching and cramping. Nothing to much today.
AE92604
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I was feeling pretty good the last few day's until today I've had the worst migraine, I got them a lot with my last pregnancy. I'm really hoping it was just a one day thing... the nausea has been pretty bad today too, but that could be the migraine I'm 5w3d

mommyofone15
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I think my breasts feel fuller too but no pain yet. I'm also super tired already. I'm only probably 4 weeks n my atom time don't usually start til 6 weeks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahtbkh
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm still  just crampy...I think I'm getting a bit more tired during the day too. :/

Rlambert6002
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:39 AM

So sorry! I'm sure what you can take for them is limited while pregnant too. :( Hopefully it was just a one time thing.

Quoting AE92604:

I was feeling pretty good the last few day's until today I've had the worst migraine, I got them a lot with my last pregnancy. I'm really hoping it was just a one day thing... the nausea has been pretty bad today too, but that could be the migraine I'm 5w3d

huntermom85
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this
My boob have been tender but some days better than others Nd prenatals make me sick
CutieCrab
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Boobs hurt.  I would say tiredness, but I really don't know.  I work so early in the AM (3:30) that work is probably what makes me tired. Before pregnancy I could sleep forever. So me being tired is not because of pregnancy. Lol.  My morning sickness officially started today.. :(  Damn you morning sickness.  I get heartburn. I hate heartburn, it makes me vomit.

CutieCrab
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:34 AM

Oh and I have been cramping.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)