Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is anyone else consider high risk.....

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:36 PM
  • 30 Replies

My first 4 pregnancies were consider normal but in 2011 after my daughter was born sleeping at 20 weeks and 4 days all of that changed.  With my rainbow boy that is 18 months old I had to take progesterone pills(in the beginning until the placenta takes over), baby aspirin(took almost up into my induction date) and lovenox injections(started around 7 weeks and up until induction).  I also have to do the same things with this pregnancy. I'm praying that this pregnancy goes smooth without any problems. I have had subchoric hemorrhages(with my angel baby and my rainbow baby) and complete placenta previa(with my rainbow baby).

Mother of 5 lovely boys ages 13,11,9,6, and our 1 year old rainbow boy. Also a mother of a beautiful angel girl born sleeping 5/23/11. Married to my lovely hubby for 14 years.Ticker id: Ar49

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:32 PM

I hope everything goes smoothly for you!

jhcz
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:33 PM
Yes for the same reason my 2nd baby was stillborn at 33 weeks 4 days.
bczjk76
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:43 PM

Quoting cjsjellybean:

I hope everything goes smoothly for you!

Thank you!

bczjk76
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Quoting jhcz: Yes for the same reason my 2nd baby was stillborn at 33 weeks 4 days.

Hugs

jhcz
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:00 PM
Quoting bczjk76:

Quoting jhcz: Yes for the same reason my 2nd baby was stillborn at 33 weeks 4 days.

Hugs

Thanks, my stillbirth was 6 years ago. I've accepted his death and have come to peace with it.
CDW75
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:18 PM
Hugs to you both!

I'm on progesterone until week 12.
EarthSidemother
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 12:29 AM
I wish you blessings this round!
Im not considered high risk although doctors label me as one. I have kidney issues with all my pregnancies but didnt let it stop me this pregnancy.
Rlambert6002
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:11 AM

I don't really consider myself high risk, but I know I will have a big AMA (advanced maternal age) stamped on my chart since I will be 40 when I give birth. I have had a few preterm labors and births. My earliest birth was at 35 weeks but totally healthy.

Freckles85
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:21 AM

I had subchoric hemorrhages with my twins. I've also had brown spotting with this pregnancy, that thank God has gone away. Good luck all pregnancies are different. I am sure you'll do find this time around.

CutieCrab
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:16 AM

With my first I had gestational diabetes... Not really high risk.  I will probably have gestational diabetes with this one too...  But now I know what to expect, got to eat better. :)

Hope all goes smooth for you!!  **Hugs**

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)