Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello Everyone!!!

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:39 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hello ladies! My name is Pamela and I am 27 years old from St. Louis, MO! I am pregnant with baby #3! My dh and I have been married almost 6 years and have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and 7 month old son! Yes, this baby was a big shock but non the less we are excited! I went to confirm my pregnancy today and all they did was have me pee on a stick and give me a EDD of 9/6/14! I have my first apt next Thursday and hopefully we will know more! I am a little nervous bc I have had two previous c sections with both my children and since I just had our son 7 months ago I am super nervous. Plus I am having lots of cramping which they say can be normal! I hope everyone is doing well in their pregnancy! Please say an extra prayer for me and a sticky baby and I will do the same for you! : )

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mmc326
by Miranda on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group! I'm Miranda I'm 27 and have a 3 year old daughter and I'm 5 weeks pregnant. When I first found out I actually thought my period was coming because of horrible cramps but so far no spotting and the cramps have for the most part gone away so I do think it is completely normal :)
cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations!!!  I'm Stephanie and I'm 29.  I also have a 2.5 year old (she will be 3 in April) and our son is 13 months.

CDW75
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome & congrats!

I'm Candi. I'm due with my 3rd Sept. 7
jhcz
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi im Heather, im also from Missouri. This is my 4th pregnancy hope my third baby. My oldest will be 7 in march my youngest will be 4 in april. Im due September 2.
EarthSidemother
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations!
I also have a young baby 10 months.
Rlambert6002
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!

CutieCrab
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi. :)

Pammi86
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:46 AM
Thanks! My daughter turns 3 in May and my son will also turn 1 in May!

Quoting cjsjellybean:

Congratulations!!!  I'm Stephanie and I'm 29.  I also have a 2.5 year old (she will be 3 in April) and our son is 13 months.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)