Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Paranoid about miscarriage?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:04 PM
  • 13 Replies
How many kids do you have? Have you had any miscarriages? I have 3 children and this is my 4th pregnancy. No miscarriages. I feel like I'm going to lose this baby because I've already had 3 great pregnancies! My mom and multiple aunts have had multiple miscarriages. I was worried with my 3rd pregnancy but I think I'm already worrying more. Worst part is I'm only 4 weeks :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sarahtbkh
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this

This is my 6th...never had a miscarriage...but I feel the same way you do!!! I keep thinking I've gotten so lucky 5 times it can't possibly go well this time.

jhcz
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this
This is my 4th, i have had a stillbirth and two wonderful pregnancies. All I can say is try not to worry (I know it hard not to) if you would like I'll pray for you and you little baby. Hh9.
cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:35 PM

This is my 4th pregnancy and provided everything goes well, will be our 3rd baby.  We lost our first around 8 weeks.  I'm trying not to be too nervous this time around.

CDW75
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this
This isn't 3rd. I haven't had any miscarriages. My fear of miscarriage comes from the thought that we were so lucky to get pregnant on our first iui after 15 months of ttc so something will probably go wrong. I'm trying hard to get rid of the negative thoughts and only think positive ones.
girlintheback
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 12:08 AM
I feel the same way, this is my first and I am terrified.
EarthSidemother
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Have three kids one very early misscarry.
However Im not worried about miscarriage. I was terribly with my other children
MissJordy
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 1:34 AM

I have a 3yo girl, a loss at 7 weeks, and then a loss to a rare nueral tube defect at 12 weeks.. I'm absolutely terrified I'm going to lose another baby to a nueral tube defect..

CutieCrab
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 7:12 AM

This is my second.  No miscarriages.  It scares me, especially the cramping doesn't help.

mommyofone15
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:47 AM
I know! I think that's exactly why I'm nervous already. I get slight cramps on my right side. As long as no bleeding though I shouldn't worry :/

Quoting CutieCrab:

This is my second.  No miscarriages.  It scares me, especially the cramping doesn't help.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
huntermom85
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 9:55 AM
It makes me feel better that I'm not the only nervous nelly in here just barely 4 weeks and I feel the same way as all of u. scared!!! Just want everything to go like my first pregnancy did nice and easy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)