Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1st timers

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:53 PM
  • 11 Replies
Who else out there is pregnant with their 1st?? Seems like there are so many of you pregnant with #3 and up... you might get annoyed with my questions but I hope not!!
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fluffball80
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I am on my 2nd but its been 11 years since I was last pregnant. 

Congrats on your 1st!

sarahtbkh
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:14 PM
Ask away we don't mind! :) i remember with my first i had "what to.expect when your expecting"...it was the pregnancy bible.before google lol!
ashley0818
by Ashley on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:16 PM
I plan on buying it, probably the e - book if it exists. Just haven't gotten that fat yet

Quoting sarahtbkh: Ask away we don't mind! :) i remember with my first i had "what to.expect when your expecting"...it was the pregnancy bible.before google lol!
sarahtbkh
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:20 PM
Yea, with my first i double took my prenatals and antibiotics one day...i went to the er i was so sure i killed my baby. Fact is, its a scary time for all of us and im on number 6 haha. Yeah...your baby is still small...give it 8 to 10 weeks...youll be getting a bump ;)

Quoting ashley0818: I plan on buying it, probably the e - book if it exists. Just haven't gotten that fat yet

Quoting sarahtbkh: Ask away we don't mind! :) i remember with my first i had "what to.expect when your expecting"...it was the pregnancy bible.before google lol!
ashley0818
by Ashley on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:27 PM
Ahhhahaha that was most definitely a tyoo! It was supposed to say "just haven't gotten that FAR yet" instead of fat! Lol!

Quoting sarahtbkh: Yea, with my first i double took my prenatals and antibiotics one day...i went to the er i was so sure i killed my baby. Fact is, its a scary time for all of us and im on number 6 haha. Yeah...your baby is still small...give it 8 to 10 weeks...youll be getting a bump ;)

Quoting ashley0818: I plan on buying it, probably the e - book if it exists. Just haven't gotten that fat yet

sarahtbkh
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:29 PM
Rotfl!!!!

Quoting ashley0818: Ahhhahaha that was most definitely a tyoo! It was supposed to say "just haven't gotten that FAR yet" instead of fat! Lol!

Quoting sarahtbkh: Yea, with my first i double took my prenatals and antibiotics one day...i went to the er i was so sure i killed my baby. Fact is, its a scary time for all of us and im on number 6 haha. Yeah...your baby is still small...give it 8 to 10 weeks...youll be getting a bump ;)

Becky1209
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:38 PM
This is my 4th pregnancy but I had two miscarriages and I have a 9 month old at home. I am very familiar with my first pregnancy to ask away lol congrats.
girlintheback
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:12 PM
This is my first also!!!
ashley0818
by Ashley on Jan. 17, 2014 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks! Sorry to hear about your losses but glad to hear you have a healthy baby at home and another cooking!

Quoting Becky1209: This is my 4th pregnancy but I had two miscarriages and I have a 9 month old at home. I am very familiar with my first pregnancy to ask away lol congrats.
ashley0818
by Ashley on Jan. 17, 2014 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Yahhh, I'm not the only first-timer!

Quoting girlintheback: This is my first also!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)