Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

have you announced yet?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:50 AM
  • 37 Replies
Were 9 weeks and still have no desire to spill the beans to anyone especially family. Anyone else still secretly pregnant?
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CutieCrab
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Not anymore....  We went to a Superbowl party and wore shirts. His said "I can't keep calm Im going to be a daddy" mine said "bun in the oven". :)

Then yesterday I received an ultrasound, and posted that on FB for people that didn't know.

mmc326
by Miranda on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:16 AM

Mobile Photo

We had our ultrasound and I'm almost in my third month so we announced it the other day here's my announcement. Our close family and close friends have known the whole time tho
ashley0818
by Ashley on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:39 AM

I've told a few people but DH has told what seems like the whole world!  There are still a lot of people in our family that don't know yet.  Planning on telling a bunch of them this weekend :)

ELKmountain.mom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:32 AM
I called my mom, bff and sil the day I found out. I was hysterical and needed support. My husband told his dad and I later told two other close friends.
I still haven't told my dad, other family, anymore of his family or anyone on fb. I just don't feel like sharing, guess I will wait for my first appt.
sj3starz
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:49 AM

Yep! Many of my more holistic friends know, then my mom and FIL. Other than that we are waiting until 8 weeks. :)

StaciF
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:52 AM
Me!! My sister and 2 friends know and that's it!! We don't hear the heart beat for another 4 weeks when I'm almost 12 weeks so we will tell then!
little.worthen
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

yep. my in-laws found out on accident last night but they are the only ones who know. idk how long thats going to last tho because my MIL has a mouth the size of the grand canyon.

.ChiMama.
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:14 PM

I am dying to tell people but i am scared because i dont feel pregnant :-( I don't want to tell people and get the wrong reaction or have to answer questions if something goes wrong.

little.worthen
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

We were thinking about doing something like this. (I noticed note was spelled "not" so we have to fix it anyway first) there was also the "we are.." And a jar of prego spaghetti sauce. I saw that online and almost died laughing
missbritt22
by Brittany on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:42 PM
Everyone who cares pretty much knows I'm preggo :) I told my sister, sil, and my grandma and mom when I found out at first. Then we waited a week and peed on a few more tests before we told everyone else :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)