Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really want to get to know you guys.

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:55 AM
  • 37 Replies
I was always kind of a hit or miss gal in my last birth month group. I see them now and they're all really close friends. I'm hoping we can all be that way too (=
Tell me about yourself!
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
missbritt22
by Brittany on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:04 AM
I'm Brittany, 25 yrs old, this will be my third and I'm due sometime between sept 26-oct 3 :) I am a sahm and a profession photographer. I specialize in newborns and babies but also enjoy shooting families, seniors and maternity. I also have an etsy shop where I sell newborn photo props. I see and crochet :) If you have any questions just ask!
little.worthen
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:05 AM
I'm 25 and on my third too (= how old are your kids? Boys or girls? When's your due date? Are you married? What part of the world do you live in? What's the name of your etsy shop?

Quoting missbritt22: I'm Brittany, 25 yrs old, this will be my third and I'm due sometime between sept 26-oct 3 :) I am a sahm and a profession photographer. I specialize in newborns and babies but also enjoy shooting families, seniors and maternity. I also have an etsy shop where I sell newborn photo props. I see and crochet :) If you have any questions just ask!
sj3starz
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:12 AM

I have two other kids. My oldest is 2y2m and my youngest will be 10 months in a few days. I have a wonderful husband who I love to hate. We have been together 4 years will have been married for 3 years this May. We got married on his dad's birthday, which I learned after we got married, sadly enough. He is Japanese. We went to Japan for the first time as a family over the Christmas & New Year holidays. It was a lot of fun. I feel like Japan is safer, smarter, cleaner and overall better then the States. We are planning on moving there eventually, especially since he's 2nd in line to inherit the family farm. Sadly I wasn't able to see it when I was there because there was over a meter of snow up north. 

I was born and raised in the Metro-Detroit area in Michigan. I know the tri-county area almost like the back of my hand. 

I try to be as AP as possible, though I do occasionally spank. Yeah, bad mom, I know. I babywear, bedshare, do baby led weaning. I make my own cleaners, or try to buy as earth friendly as possible. I love using essential oils, tinctures, herbs rather than pharmacuticals. I'm an intactivist and non-vax. I'm for informed choice. I want to homeschool when my kids are "school aged" though I really don't believe any age is too early to start learning. 

I'm 24, have a bachelors of science in electrical engineering. I'm a sahm right now. I'd like to go back to school to be certified in ASL. I would also like to get a bachelors in Japanese language and culture. Hubs says it'd be a waste of time, but it sounds like fun to me. 

Hubs is 30, is finishing his masters in mechanical engineering. He is still looking for his perfect job fit, so it's hard when he comes home from work everyday really unhappy with his work. :( One day... 

We want one or two more kids after this one, for a total of 4-5 kids.

I'm hoping that I can connect with other moms in this ddg, like I did with my last. 

missbritt22
by Brittany on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:51 PM
I have 2 boys, they are almost 5 and 6. I'm not exactly sure of my due date but I've been going with sept 27 til I get an u/s to find out for sure :) Not married, although my SO and I have been together for 6 yrs. we're obviously not in a rush to get married and everything is good the way it is :) I'm in Midland, TX right now but am moving over the the east San Antonio, TX area in the next month or so. My etsy shop name is Clicks and Crochets. Here's the link....

www.clicksandcrochets.etsy.com

Quoting little.worthen: I'm 25 and on my third too (= how old are your kids? Boys or girls? When's your due date? Are you married? What part of the world do you live in? What's the name of your etsy shop?

Quoting missbritt22: I'm Brittany, 25 yrs old, this will be my third and I'm due sometime between sept 26-oct 3 :) I am a sahm and a profession photographer. I specialize in newborns and babies but also enjoy shooting families, seniors and maternity. I also have an etsy shop where I sell newborn photo props. I see and crochet :) If you have any questions just ask!
CutieCrab
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I am Jennifer.  24. Married. One son (he is 5) and one on the way. :)  I live in Southern California. I work full time as a security officer at a warehouse. My morning sickness sucks.... I am 1o weeks pregnant.

smile876
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:35 PM

20, first pregnancy. From Wisconsin, Nursing student!!

Bradensmommy719
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:36 PM
I have a 5 (almost 6) yo son. I have been with hunny 7 years. I am 29 and this is baby #2
little.worthen
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:50 PM
Well I made a post for the moms with morning sickness. I hope you feel better! (=

Quoting CutieCrab:

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I am Jennifer.  24. Married. One son (he is 5) and one on the way. :)  I live in Southern California. I work full time as a security officer at a warehouse. My morning sickness sucks.... I am 1o weeks pregnant.

little.worthen
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:51 PM
My oldest and soon to be middle child are the same difference in age. I loved the gap (=

Quoting Bradensmommy719: I have a 5 (almost 6) yo son. I have been with hunny 7 years. I am 29 and this is baby #2
little.worthen
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:51 PM
What are you hoping to have?

Quoting smile876:

20, first pregnancy. From Wisconsin, Nursing student!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)