Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So the FB group isn't a group it's set up as a person?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:10 PM
  • 10 Replies
I'm confused. It said add friend? Not join group? So do we still need a group made?
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CutieCrab
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:08 PM

Sounds like it.

Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:09 PM
no there a regular prolife page but i did create the group
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2gna
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:11 PM
2 moms liked this
It's a secret group so you have to be friends with someone in the group to find it. By being friends with September dawn, you will get added to the group.
mommyofone15
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:24 PM
Wss^
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
little.worthen
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:57 PM
Ah I see.

Quoting Mom2gna: It's a secret group so you have to be friends with someone in the group to find it. By being friends with September dawn, you will get added to the group.
Rlambert6002
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:00 PM

I've not been able to join the group though I'd like to. It was suggested that I friend Sept. Babies to be added, but if I do that friends & family on my FB will see that I freinded Sept babies then the barrage of questions and remarks will start. :(

Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:20 PM

I know a little weird but you could add me as a friend then I would be able to add you. I'm not sure why the email invites aren't working for me :(

Quoting Rlambert6002:

I've not been able to join the group though I'd like to. It was suggested that I friend Sept. Babies to be added, but if I do that friends & family on my FB will see that I freinded Sept babies then the barrage of questions and remarks will start. :(

Rlambert6002
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:17 PM

That would be fine. You can pm your FB name and I will add you. I know I have my FB set up to where only friends of freinds can add me.

Quoting Miss.Kristin:

I know a little weird but you could add me as a friend then I would be able to add you. I'm not sure why the email invites aren't working for me :(

Quoting Rlambert6002:

Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:09 PM

I just sent it. If anyone else is wanting to join let me know

Quoting Rlambert6002:

That would be fine. You can pm your FB name and I will add you. I know I have my FB set up to where only friends of freinds can add me.

Quoting Miss.Kristin:

Quoting Rlambert6002:

CutieCrab
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 10:44 AM

I would like to join. :)

Quoting Miss.Kristin:

I just sent it. If anyone else is wanting to join let me know

Quoting Rlambert6002:

Quoting Miss.Kristin:

Quoting Rlambert6002:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)