Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ovia (and other apps)

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:47 PM
  • 6 Replies
It's this awesome app I downloaded for pregnancy. It's awesome. It's personalized and tracks everything (=
Have you downloaded any apps? What are they?
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Bradensmommy719
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:19 PM
Birthcenter. There were only 2 free on my phone and I downloaded them both but liked the BC one better.
little.worthen
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:24 PM
Ovia was free but didn't show up when I put in pregnancy apps. I heard about it from someone else

Quoting Bradensmommy719: Birthcenter. There were only 2 free on my phone and I downloaded them both but liked the BC one better.
Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:25 PM

I have one called I'm Expecting. It's okay. There was a different I used last time I was pregnant but I don't remember the name

EmilyAnn82
by Emily on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:26 PM

I have BabyBump and Pregnancy Companion...I'm not really impressed with either. They are okay, i guess. I'm going to see if I have Ovia, and give it a try. Thanks for sharing!

Bradensmommy719
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:14 PM
I just looked :-/ its not there. I have a non smart, smart phone. I get some games and apps but not popular ones. I just got to download the angry birds app last month lol

Quoting little.worthen: Ovia was free but didn't show up when I put in pregnancy apps. I heard about it from someone else

Quoting Bradensmommy719: Birthcenter. There were only 2 free on my phone and I downloaded them both but liked the BC one better.
cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:19 PM

No apps for me, lol.  I did with my first pregnancy but I never actually read the updates so I haven't bothered with it for the rest.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)