Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crafty Moms

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:28 PM
  • 19 Replies

Are there any crafty moms in here? What can you make? Feel free to add pictures of your creations

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:31 PM

I can make tutus and tulle wreaths. I'm working on getting better at making hair bows, so I don't spend a bunch of money of bows for the girls. I used to be able to embroider by hand.. I'm pretty I could do it again. It wasn't hard to do. This pregnancy I want to try to get into making some onesies and leg warmers. 

Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:33 PM

Some of the tutus I've made

4weeman
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:35 PM

Mobile Photo

I make heirloom bouquets and other wedding accessories and decor
4weeman

Mobile Photo

4weeman

Mobile Photo

tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:03 PM
I actually make to sell super hero capes for boys and girls, bibs, burp cloths, appliqued onesies and shirts, onesie dresses and custom order baby/toddler dresses and skirts. I can make larger sister dresses upon request. I have also made tons of american girl dresses for our girls. I have made blankets and carseat covers as gifts but none for sale yet. I have a fb page called sew call me crafty but only have posted some photos, not all. My husband just bought me a new sewing desk for my Bday! Can't wait to try it!
tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:04 PM
Oh and I guess I have done custom garter belts and bows too!

Quoting tsmcconnell: I actually make to sell super hero capes for boys and girls, bibs, burp cloths, appliqued onesies and shirts, onesie dresses and custom order baby/toddler dresses and skirts. I can make larger sister dresses upon request. I have also made tons of american girl dresses for our girls. I have made blankets and carseat covers as gifts but none for sale yet. I have a fb page called sew call me crafty but only have posted some photos, not all. My husband just bought me a new sewing desk for my Bday! Can't wait to try it!
Bradensmommy719
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:19 PM
I cross stitch, I make cards and ornaments. I have made burp cloths and birth announcements. Several blankets. Haute got a sewing machine so now I sew, blankets, aprons, pillows, I can't remember what else I've done.

I also make and decorate cakes for my son, nephews and niece. Also scrapbook
Bradensmommy719
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:20 PM

Bradensmommy719
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:20 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)