Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Valentines Day Dinner

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:47 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
So before we found out we were pregnant my husband reserved us a table for tonight at the Oceanaire in Dallas. Unfortunately I'm paranoid about eating fish right now so he cancelled and now we are having a low key dinner at Texas Roadhouse. I am so happy to know that he went through all of the trouble of Vday (which we really don't celebrate) months ago to ensure we had a table there. Love him!

What's everyone doing tonight?
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:59 AM
We aren't celebrating Valentine's day but u have decided to make some steaks. I'm so looking forwars to dinner.
Just-looney
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:01 AM
We don't really celebrate Valentines Day. We may have a lunch date when he gets home (he travels for work). But thats a normal thing we do anyway. Since hes gone today though, me and the kids will probably make Spaghetti with meatballs and garlic bread with Strawberry Short cakes.
Bradensmommy719
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:20 AM
So sweet, I'm not sure what we are doing. Hunny didn't get home till 2:30am. So he's sleeping. And I didn't get to talk to him much yesterday. Probably an easy dinner at home just relaxing
.ChiMama.
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:27 AM

We don't do much for valentines day. Our wedding anniversary is next week so that is when we go out to dinner or something. I did buy my honey a Chocolate in the shape of a frog prince and little heart chocolate boxes for the kids.

NathansmomEmmie
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:33 AM
Last night we went out to dinner and tonight we are staying home with the kids eating frozen pizzas, candy, and watching a show!!! Frozen pizza is a big deal in our house when my dh and son are gluten free. That stuff is expensive!!!!
Whit0416
by Whitney on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:34 PM

Mobile Photo

This was the gift I gave him :) we don't do gifts but this was so cheap and easy to make. He loves fishing so I thought he would like it. My kids made him a jar full of Reese's pieces that says "I love you to pieces".
girlintheback
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Carrabbas :-) he proposed to me there last valentines day
cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:26 PM

We aren't doing anything today.  DH left for work at 4:50 this morning and will get home around 2:45.  He has to leave at 4:00 to go to his second job and will get home from there hopefully by 9:45 and then has to leave at 11:15 to go back to the first job for a midnight shift.  He NEVER gets midnight shifts and of course they had to pick today to give him one.

missbritt22
by Brittany on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:14 PM
We has our vday dinner last night :) We went to a really nice restaurant and had a nice juicy steak :) We figured it would be less crowded last night rather than tonight.
Becky1209
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:14 PM
Working :( I didn't get anything...yet but I get off at 11 tonight so I'm not expecting anything :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)