Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Foods that make you go ewww now that you are pregnant.

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:44 PM
  • 16 Replies

Is there foods out there that make you go straight to the bathroom as soon as you see them or think of them. 

For me I try to eat meat but the fat on it makes me almost go straight to the bathroom. Feeling like I am becoming somewhat a vegetarian during this pregnancy. I can eat mac and dcheese like its going out of style.

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Just-looney
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:58 PM
Anything fish or seafood related, which is so odd cause I eat a lot of fish. I can't really eat hamburgers that aren't a Whopper. Its the only kind I can stomach, weird. Theres a lot that I avoid now.
Just-looney
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:02 PM
And coffee, makes me sick to my stomach.
leeannfarley
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:43 PM

I work at a seafood resteraunt and it makes me want to barf. shrimp [in small doses is okay] makes me want to throw up, hate ham now, hate taco bell, ugh

HazelBug
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:46 PM
Pretty much everything makes me ill. Usually there is 1 food that I feel ok getting down and it changes day to day. It's usually fast food. I absolutely can't handle most veggies. Meat makes me want to throw up 95% of the time. Bread hates me. Fruit is hit and miss. Dairy is scary. Basically, I am having food aversions to everything. I'm so tiered of feeling sick. Knowing I probably still have many weeks to go for it to stop makes me want to cry. and sometimes I do.
Iowagrad2011
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:50 PM

That has got to really suck, I am so glad I still love seafoodd and it sounds so good actually(crab legs my fav) Last time I got them was on my birthday from red lobster though.

Quoting HazelBug: Pretty much everything makes me ill. Usually there is 1 food that I feel ok getting down and it changes day to day. It's usually fast food. I absolutely can't handle most veggies. Meat makes me want to throw up 95% of the time. Bread hates me. Fruit is hit and miss. Dairy is scary. Basically, I am having food aversions to everything. I'm so tiered of feeling sick. Knowing I probably still have many weeks to go for it to stop makes me want to cry. and sometimes I do.

yellow14
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:52 PM
I'm actually craving vegetables, celery and carrots and bell peppers. Weird. But at least it's healthy lol
Iowagrad2011
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:56 PM

Speaking of Bell peppers I am trying to have stuffed right now but didn't feel good before so trying to eat slowly because I am starving but then take a bite and its like ugh! love bell peppers not celery and carrots if they are smothered in ranch! or some kind of dip

Quoting yellow14: I'm actually craving vegetables, celery and carrots and bell peppers. Weird. But at least it's healthy lol

Bradensmommy719
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:03 PM
Eggs, pizza, fast food, some meat, sweets. Its hit and miss some days. Dairy some mornings. And if I have some foods too often. I am so over feeling nauseous all the time.
Iowagrad2011
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:15 PM

Well I felt icky tonight and I guess tonight onion didn't like me and dinner was so good but I couldn't do it:( I hate this!

yellow14
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:32 PM
This pregnancy I can't stand fast food, too much grease, with my first pregnancy I craved fast food, now it makes me sick, I've been eating pretty healthy foods, and feel better. Only meat I can eat it turkey, with a slice of Colby jack. Hamburgers taste gross to me, anything fried I can't handle. Anyone experience this too? Most craved food is peppers with a light sour cream/ with the sour cream I add hidden valley fiesta spice. Best thing ever! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)