Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what smells

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:10 PM
  • 6 Replies
Ugh.. for the last few days certain smells have started to another me. I went to the grocery store earlier and the smell of seafood is horrid. Doesn't help that it's crawfish season and the smell of then are absolutely nasty.:-( another one is onion. Dh made a sand which and the whole house smells like onions. I thought I was going to get sick. The joys if being pregnant.

What smells are bothering you?
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
missbritt22
by Brittany on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Our fireplace! Omg! I can't take it! I literally never go in my loving room anymore because it makes me wanna barf! Ugh!
sarahtbkh
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:36 PM

Coffee, and I've always loved coffee. But the smell is absolutly the worst thing on the planet right now. 

Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:39 PM

oh and don't even get me started on dirty diapers. I dread changing Caitlin

.ChiMama.
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:49 PM
Nothing really sticks out at the moment. I am more sensitive to smells but nothing that makes me feel sick yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:53 PM

It really depends on the day.  I smelled some sour milk earlier and was about to barf.  Normally the smell doesn't bother me, I just dump the milk and keep on going.

4weeman
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:57 PM
Basketballs! My husband and I went to the sporting goods store and walked past the basketballs and I thought I was gonna hurl.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)