Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gender dreams.

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:07 AM
  • 4 Replies

I had my first baby gender dream last night. I dreamt that my husband and I were at the gender ultrasound and found out we were having a girl. Probably just wishful thinking but I was right two out of the other three times I had gender dreams during my pregnancies. The third time I never actually had a gender dream. I still wont find out what I am having for another few weeks. Ho hum, I am so ready to start shopping for baby and need to know the gender!

Anyone else have gender dreams? For those who have already found out, were your dreams correct?

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:24 AM

I really haven't had gender dreams yet. I did have my first crazy pregnant dream last night that I barely remember. Something about visiting a fast food place and getting mad that the cashier because of some snarky remark she made towards my oldest.. I want to say that it ended in a fight? that's so not like me though

Ourbabygoals
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:00 PM
Our last US the tech said she THOUGHT she saw boy parts (13w1d), said she should b able to tell for sure at next US! Anyway for a few nights after that I kept having dreams saying the baby was a girl n I kept arguing but she said boy......

Hopefully we'll find out Friday!!!!!
Mrs.Becki
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:17 PM
I only had a gender dream with my daughter, and I dreamt she was a boy :) no gender dreams this time or with my son.

Quoting EmilyAnn82:

I had my first baby gender dream last night. I dreamt that my husband and I were at the gender ultrasound and found out we were having a girl. Probably just wishful thinking but I was right two out of the other three times I had gender dreams during my pregnancies. The third time I never actually had a gender dream. I still wont find out what I am having for another few weeks. Ho hum, I am so ready to start shopping for baby and need to know the gender!

Anyone else have gender dreams? For those who have already found out, were your dreams correct?

Josie_P
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:32 PM
Not really but I do feel like this baby is another girl.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)