Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling kicks??

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:10 PM
  • 14 Replies
I'm 17 weeks. On Thursday I will be 18 weeks I feel my baby kick me all the time! I'm excited to know if it's a boy or girl, I also wake up numerous times to go pee, are you ladies going through the same thing? Kicks? More time going to the bathroom? Leg and hips hurt?
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:14 PM

I am starting to feel movement here and there, definitely not all the time.  I  get a day or two of good movement and then a week of nothing.  I'm not really peeing anymore than usual.  Some hip pain, nothing in my legs.

klaflam
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:06 PM
Not really feeling the kicks yet but I feel the baby shift from side to side. I also use the bathroom way more now and I have sciatic pain and pain in my hips. No leg pain yet.
yellow14
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:11 PM
I have occasionally leg cramps but mainly hip pain!

Quoting klaflam: Not really feeling the kicks yet but I feel the baby shift from side to side. I also use the bathroom way more now and I have sciatic pain and pain in my hips. No leg pain yet.
klaflam
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:13 PM
After walking or being on my feet for a little I usually massage my legs and calf muscles. I try to put my feet up too it usually helps the hip pain.

Quoting yellow14: I have occasionally leg cramps but mainly hip pain!

Quoting klaflam: Not really feeling the kicks yet but I feel the baby shift from side to side. I also use the bathroom way more now and I have sciatic pain and pain in my hips. No leg pain yet.
Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:28 PM

I'm 15 weeks with my third and I don't think I have felt anything yet. I had some weird sensations last week but I'm almost positive that it's gas

missbritt22
by Brittany on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:09 PM
I'm 14 weeks today and have felt baby once, it's wasn't really a kick, more of a flipping feeling. I felt my last around 15-16 weeks so I hope I feel more movement soon! I get up once at night to pee, and I usually go about 6 times during the day, so yep, definitely going more than usually! And I've been obsessed with Cranberry juice that that might be causing alot of the peeing too!
shelly377
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:11 PM

I'm 16 weeks and feel fluttering some days and then I won't for a couple days.  I can't wait to feel the kicks and movements.  Congrats that your feeling the kicks.

rachellaree20
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:21 PM

I'm almost 14 weeks and haven't felt any kicks yet but I'm going to the bathroom all the time it seems like!  I keep getting hot flashes and am still really tired and get randomly sick a lot.

Firenygirl180
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:22 PM
I feel movement randomly. I'm 16 w 2d.
tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:24 AM
I feel exactly the same! Freaks me out when I don't notice it often because some days it's a ton! I pee two or three times at night most of the time and constantly all day! Pelvic area was aching today and definitely needed to rest.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)