Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell Me What You Ate All Day...

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:16 PM
  • 12 Replies

Ok I started with oatmeal and a bran muffin and a cup of lemonade.

Lunch was meat ball sandwich and a hand full of potatoes chips, water bottle

Then snacked on some jelly beans, drank gatorade

Then snacked on a couple pieces of melondew, cantelope, pineapple (2 chuncks each)

Dinner hand grilled cheese sandwich and soup, cup of lemonade

And trying to drink alot of water through out the day.

Dessert I will have sherbert ice cream.

It is so hard for me to eat right now because my stomach feels so small and I have to spread out my food.  Anyone else having that problem where you get full so quickly?

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HazelBug
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 4:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Today... was interesting!
I made quesadilla's in the morning. They had some cheddar cheese, red bell pepper, white onion and tomato on them. I had a dollop of sour cream on it. It was 2 pretty small flour tortillas. I had a chunk of summer sausage because yum. I had a bit of pepsi without caffine.

Then I walked to a coffee shop with a friend. I had about 75% of a medium blended coffee. I don't do this very often. I was there untill past 6pm. So on our walk back I got a small burger from a fast food shop. It had no mayo or ketchup on it. It was basic, small and cheep. Also not an every day thing. My friend gave me 2 mozzarella sticks on the walk. They hit the spot.

At home I got a bowl or low sodium organic tomato soup and a bread roll. It was a very small bowl but it helped. I was feeling shakey from not enough food. I had more soda because I'm a soda fiend. Caffine free of course.

A couple hours later I had a tiny bowl of chilli with some cheddar cheese in it. I put about a tbsp of sour cream in it too because I wanted it. I had a handful of cherry tomatos. Before I finally sleep I will probably have a hotdog slathered in mustard and dill rellish. I'm on a meaty carb kick today/tonight.

I've also been craving cheddar cheese the last week.
HazelBug
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 4:09 AM
My problem with meat is that I have trouble with ground meats. I couldn't tell you why. I wish I could eat oatmeal again!!! whole oats and I aren't getting along though...
tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:05 AM
We were out of town helping clean out and go through my dh's Grandmas house who recently passed so we didn't eat well at all.

Morning: Bagel, cream chz, banana, half caf coffee, water.
Lunch: Maid Rite & a couple onion rings, water, and I shared a small malt.
Dinner: $1 Chicken sandwich and a few fries. Water.
missbritt22
by Brittany on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:53 AM
Well ill go by yesterday's meals since I haven't eaten yet today, lol!

Breakfast - Waffle breakfast sandwich smothered in syrup from jack in the box

Lunch - Bowtie pasta with lots of butter

Dinner - A small bowl of cereal (Trix to be exact!)

I wasn't feeling too good yesterday so I didn't eat as much as usual. Ended up jinxing myself again! I'm so tired of barfing and being sick!!!!
shelly377
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:17 PM

Im still feeling sick sometimes and so tired at 16 weeks.  My problem is the only way to cure my nausea is to eat. 

MommySchropp
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:32 PM

Yesterday:

Breakfast: Sausage McGriddle, hashbrown, OJ

Water.

Dinner: Southwest salad w/ grilled chicken. Ruby red squirt.

And I get full way too early....I never finish any of my meals. Still down 15 lbs from beginning of pregnancy.

mogo88
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 3:19 PM
So far today: breakfast was a bowl of oatmeal and a tangerine.

Lunch:brown rice, spinach, and leftover chicken from the one I roasted for dinner last night.

Dinner will be zaxbys house salad with honey mustard dressing bc im craving it and I already dont feel like cooking.

I've had handfuls of almonds in between meals...and tons of water. Half caf coffee with breakfast.
mogo88
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 3:22 PM

Mobile Photo

I forgot to mention, I am 5' 4" and currently weigh 193. My OB told me I could gain no weight and still have a perfectly healthy pregnancy. In fact it almost sounded like that's what he wanted me to do. He said no sugar and no carbs. I feel like I look great. I carry myself well. Does this sound reasonabl? This is me at 14.5 weekse?

Quoting mogo88: So far today: breakfast was a bowl of oatmeal and a tangerine.

Lunch:brown rice, spinach, and leftover chicken from the one I roasted for dinner last night.

Dinner will be zaxbys house salad with honey mustard dressing bc im craving it and I already dont feel like cooking.

I've had handfuls of almonds in between meals...and tons of water. Half caf coffee with breakfast.
shelly377
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 4:25 PM

Quoting mogo88:

Mobile Photo

I forgot to mention, I am 5' 4" and currently weigh 193. My OB told me I could gain no weight and still have a perfectly healthy pregnancy. In fact it almost sounded like that's what he wanted me to do. He said no sugar and no carbs. I feel like I look great. I carry myself well. Does this sound reasonabl? This is me at 14.5 weekse?
Quoting mogo88: So far today: breakfast was a bowl of oatmeal and a tangerine. Lunch:brown rice, spinach, and leftover chicken from the one I roasted for dinner last night. Dinner will be zaxbys house salad with honey mustard dressing bc im craving it and I already dont feel like cooking. I've had handfuls of almonds in between meals...and tons of water. Half caf coffee with breakfast.

Yes you look good.  But I think you will gain some weight regardless.  There's an increase in blood, breast, placenta, fluid etc.  So all of that plus baby will add up.

momof1boy408
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 5:12 PM
I wish I could eat like some of you ladies do lol

I feel that I don't eat much. This baby doesn't like anything and around 7pm I get the worst MS so I can't eat nothing, I usually eat Cheerios with a banana because that's what it likes after 7 pm lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)