Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello Everyone!!!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:15 AM
  • 12 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Hello Everyone. My names Jessika, I'm 25 born and raised n NY. Breast Cancer Survivor, engaged to my best friend, we have been together seven years. We originally started actively trying almost 6 years ago and after three miscarriages and a lot of heart ache decided to take a break. I was then diagnosed with breast cancer and told due to treatments and how harsh they are on the body I may never be able to carry. I'm proud to say I'm in remission and now 19 weeks pregnant!! My due date is actually August 27th but being so close to the end of the month and my Dr thinking my due date may actually be a little later I decided to join this group as well. And now here I am. Our last pregnancy I made it to almost 16 weeks so o say the least I'm very excited and now feel as though I can breathe a little more!!! We found out last Thursday that I'm having a beautiful little boy!!!
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
themissheather
by Heather on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:35 AM
Congratulations! What a story you have! It is wonderful that you have overcome such hardship and persevered to reach your goal.
MissJordy
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:56 AM
Wow go you! Shows you can get through anything you need to to achieve your goals :) congrats!
Just-looney
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:08 AM
Congratulations! Happy to have you in our group :). You have overcome so much, and I'm happy to hear that your baby is doing great.
I'm Kate, born and raised in Southern Indiana and I'm 30
cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:11 AM

Congratulations on your little bundle!!!

happymommy2b90
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:57 AM
Congrats! You sound like a strong amazing woman! God bless you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bradensmommy719
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:01 AM
strong mama!! Congrats and welcome!
laneylove
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:24 AM
Congrats and welcome! My last pregnancy lasted to 17 weeks and yesterday I hit 18 weeks with this pregnancy! I did a happy dance so I know what a relief it is!
Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:31 AM
Welcome and congrats on the pregnancy.
missbritt22
by Brittany on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:00 PM
Congrats and welcome!!! Wow! You have been through so much! I'm so glad you are finally able to have a happy healthy pregnancy! Congrats on finding out its a boy too! Boys are so fun!!! I have 2!
angie122006
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:08 PM
Congratulations! And Welcome
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)