Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rant 4/3

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:33 AM
  • 4 Replies

This is your spot to vent today!!  Get all your negative energy out and get support from others.  Even if you've made a separate post for your frustrations, post here too so that we have it all in one easy place for everyone to see!

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommy2two1985
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:51 AM
Ok. Perfect. So at my job when I was hired I would only have to work every third weekend well recently due to staffing grid changes it was changed to every fourth. Well, one of our girls left, so they changed MY schedule!! Not the two other girls who have no kids or family around. They have me working my normal sat, sun, off the next work the next sun and then off one and then work the next sat and then the following weekend is my normal and they have me scheduled my normal Saturday Sunday!! I was livid and wrote the staffing office a nice long note. Especially since I have my oldest on the weekends I am off and this is the only time I see her! And they know this!!! Ugh!!!! Soooo so so so mad. I will be calling my boss when I wake up today to talk to her and hope this situation can be rectified. If not, I'll just be calling in those days. Sigh, rant over!!!
cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Oh my gosh!!  I am so sorry that is happening to you.  I wish I could say I can't believe that your bosses, and even your co-workers would allow that to happen but sadly some people just don't think.  We've been very lucky with DH's job that people are super nice about it.  One year DH was supposed to work Chrismas and one of his coworkers offered to trade days with him since he doesn't have family and knew DH would want to spend the day with us.  I really hope they rectify the situation!!  KUP!

Quoting mommy2two1985: Ok. Perfect. So at my job when I was hired I would only have to work every third weekend well recently due to staffing grid changes it was changed to every fourth. Well, one of our girls left, so they changed MY schedule!! Not the two other girls who have no kids or family around. They have me working my normal sat, sun, off the next work the next sun and then off one and then work the next sat and then the following weekend is my normal and they have me scheduled my normal Saturday Sunday!! I was livid and wrote the staffing office a nice long note. Especially since I have my oldest on the weekends I am off and this is the only time I see her! And they know this!!! Ugh!!!! Soooo so so so mad. I will be calling my boss when I wake up today to talk to her and hope this situation can be rectified. If not, I'll just be calling in those days. Sigh, rant over!!!

Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:04 PM
Today isnt going by fast enough. My gender scan is early tomorrow afternoon
laneylove
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:27 PM

I am very thankful for my job but I wish I had a day off!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)