Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just need to vent :(

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:47 PM
  • 10 Replies
So I am 16 weeks pregnant with my first biological baby that I didn't lose in the first trimester like my last 2... dh has a son from a previous relationship that I raise like my own though. When I told my mom I was pregnant first thing she said is god I hope you get your tubes tied.. my sister who is 3 years younger than me just found out she is 9 weeks pregnant with her 2nd and my mom is over the moon excited :( how do I not be hurt by this? I can't help but feel betrayed by both my mom and my sister because neither of them has showed any interest in this pregnancy at all sorry I just needed to vent :'(
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof1boy408
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:50 PM
Sorry to hear that.
laneylove
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:58 PM

That's just awful :( I'm sorry

KandJmommy25
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:00 PM
Sometimes during life it doesn't matter what others say or feel ... if you're happy ignore all those negative comments. For some reason they are being mean, which also is not your problem... I say screw them LOL I'm pregnant with my 3rd baby and all I keep hearing is "wow! I thought you were done" .... why because I have 1 boy and one girl ... people are just stupid and hurtful sometimes ... hugs
sarahtbkh
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:09 PM

What bitches!! If they are going to treat you so bad, I would cut them off. See if they feel like they can treat you like that when you stop talking to them. It strikes a nerve with me because I got similar comments from my husbands grandma. It was mean of them! Why do people have to be like that?!

cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:33 PM

:-(  Do you know why they are so against it?

missmealwayz87
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:40 PM
No that is just how my sister is... everything has to be about her at all times it has always been that way as for my mom idk what was the deal.. my mom is a little better now but my sister don't hardly talk to me
missbritt22
by Brittany on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:20 PM
That's really messed up! I would have told her, ummm no, didn't you know I'm gonna have 20 more kids!!! People are such jerks sometimes!!!

My hubby's aunt told me I didn't need to have anymore kids before I got preggo with this one. She had 2 kids, one OD'd and passed away 3 yrs ago, the other is in and out of jail from drugs and stealing. It's like just because her kids were f'ups no one should have kids. It really pisses me off! I can have as many damn kids as I want!!!
Mommy2B110
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:09 PM

I'm sorry, thats a pretty crappy way for her to react.

MRLAdy
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:26 PM
Sorry. There is no need for that. I would give them both a cold shoulder for a while so they get the point that talking like that hurts and won't be tolerated.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissJordy
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:26 PM

Wow what a cow! I'm really sorry :( how rude to suggest getting your tubes tied!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)