Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby stuff!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:06 PM
  • 10 Replies

My little sister came into town today and talked me into thrift shopping with her and I found a bunch of gender neutral onesies in great condition for .50 each! These are my favorite!! (Who can't use a tie dye onesie?) and I'm not normally one that will pay for big name brands (Why? Your baby is just going to crap on it?) but he baby gap one still had the tags on it! I'll pay .50 for that brand name onsie lol!
Anyone else have cute baby stuff they wanna show off?? Post it below!

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leeannfarley
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:08 PM

Mobile Photo

Cute! Here are the outfits we have so far for our son
sarahtbkh
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:11 PM

Quoting leeannfarley:

Mobile Photo

Oh.My.Gah! CUTE!!!!!!! My favorite is the onesie with the little skulls and bib!!!!

delia42
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Those are cute! Love the bear one :) We shop at thrift stores too. Once I find out the gender I will start picking stuff up. Nothing new gets bought until like a month before the baby is here. People donate EVERYTHING around here!

cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Awesome finds!!  I haven't bought anything yet.  I will probably wait until the baby is here since we aren't finding out what we're having.  I just want to get a boy and girl coming home outfit and that's probably it.  Maybe a cute little blanket or something special for the hospital.

momof1boy408
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this
None yet, until we know what we're having, that's Monday, can't wait lol
missbritt22
by Brittany on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Super cute! I need to go to the thrift store :) I picked up a few things here and there from like Walmart and the dollar store that are gender neutral. I'm gonna go crazy shopping after next Friday! Eeeekkk!!!
leeannfarley
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks! It also has matching socks

Quoting sarahtbkh:

Quoting leeannfarley:

Mobile Photo

Oh.My.Gah! CUTE!!!!!!! My favorite is the onesie with the little skulls and bib!!!!

laneylove
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this

love the tyedye! When I was pregnant with my DD I also went thrift shopping and walked out with a closet full of clothes for $20! lol

Mommaca
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I love it! I need to go thrifting too. I love those boy outfits too. So cute! I'm waiting for my gender scan and then its list time! Excited to start :) Scared about the test results though! 

MissJordy
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:28 PM

I LOVE tie dye! We haven't brought many clothes because we only just found out its a girl and because of that we have all my daughters things!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)