Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

After our babies

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:04 PM
  • 28 Replies

Who all plans on perhaps staying in contact after the babies, more than just cafemom? Such as "penpals" or playdates or such. I wonder how many folks from the same birth month stay or become friends :)

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof1boy408
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:13 PM
With my 5yr old I just stayed in my CF group, probably will be the same with this one, mostly cause there is no one close to me.
cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:36 PM

I still talk with a lot of the moms from my Dec 2012 group.  We have a really tight facebook group.  I barely remember anyone from my April 2011 group, lol.

tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:44 PM
I am still somewhat active in the April 2012 group. Although it's really slowed down a lot. Everyone gets so busy!
leeannfarley
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:44 PM

Yeah, I hardly have anyone close to south florida lol

Quoting momof1boy408: With my 5yr old I just stayed in my CF group, probably will be the same with this one, mostly cause there is no one close to me.

leeannfarley
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:45 PM

Yeah my friend Krisy joined a facebook group after her son's birth, but he is 3 now and half the people have crazy disputes in it and she got tired of it lol.

Quoting cjsjellybean:

I still talk with a lot of the moms from my Dec 2012 group.  We have a really tight facebook group.  I barely remember anyone from my April 2011 group, lol.

leeannfarley
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I bet!

Quoting tsmcconnell: I am still somewhat active in the April 2012 group. Although it's really slowed down a lot. Everyone gets so busy!

ELKmountain.mom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:48 PM
Jan 2011? Those ladies were insane:)

Quoting leeannfarley:

Yeah my friend Krisy joined a facebook group after her son's birth, but he is 3 now and half the people have crazy disputes in it and she got tired of it lol.

Quoting cjsjellybean:

Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:49 PM

I really don't talk to anyone in my oldest ddg which is November 2008. I LOVE ydd's ddg group. We have been really close since the beginning and never really had any drama. The Cafemom group isn't nearly as active as our Facebook group though

Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:50 PM

I should add ydd ddg is June 2013 babies XD

Quoting Miss.Kristin:

I really don't talk to anyone in my oldest ddg which is November 2008. I LOVE ydd's ddg group. We have been really close since the beginning and never really had any drama. The Cafemom group isn't nearly as active as our Facebook group though

leeannfarley
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:50 PM

Haha from what she told me i am not surprised

Quoting ELKmountain.mom: Jan 2011? Those ladies were insane:)
Quoting leeannfarley:

Quoting cjsjellybean:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)