Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My projects this week!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:27 PM
  • 16 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I'm definitely feeling better! Still very tired but better :D I made my youngest Curious george jammies for her 2nd bday on the 11th and she needed a lamp for reeding/rocking at night so I went to goodwill and found a $3 lamp to revamp and bought a shade! Not to shabby!

I've seen some other diy ladies on here...share your projects!

Just realized the nightgown in the photo the ruffle is folded under. Oops. I promise it's not like that. And I have to hem the arms and sew the elastic casing shut yet. The worst part!
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
missbritt22
by Brittany on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:02 PM
Great work! That lamp turned out awesome!!! You already saw the blanket I made for my sil, besides that I really haven't had time to make anything else for myself. I've been swamped with Etsy orders! OMG! I swear at this rate I will never catch up! And they are all crochet stuff so I'm on my own. Hubby sometimes helps with headband orders, it's so cute! He will cut flowers and felt for me so I can glue/stitch them together :)
tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:49 PM
You have an etsy business! Very cool! I would love to have one! I just have a fb page. I haven't been to adiment on selling lately. Not since xmas anyhow. And before that we moved. I want to see your etsy stuff! Tell me how to find you! No links or cm will shut it down. Although in my other group people link stuff.

Quoting missbritt22: Great work! That lamp turned out awesome!!! You already saw the blanket I made for my sil, besides that I really haven't had time to make anything else for myself. I've been swamped with Etsy orders! OMG! I swear at this rate I will never catch up! And they are all crochet stuff so I'm on my own. Hubby sometimes helps with headband orders, it's so cute! He will cut flowers and felt for me so I can glue/stitch them together :)
sarahtbkh
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this

CUTE!!!!!!

tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:34 AM
Thanks!

Quoting sarahtbkh:

CUTE!!!!!!

cjsjellybean
by Stephanie on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Great job!!!

tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:53 AM
Ah thanks!

Quoting cjsjellybean:

Great job!!!

Miss.Kristin
by Kristin on Apr. 4, 2014 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Great job. I like making crafts but I dont think Im that craftt
ashermeta
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow! How do you find the time. I wish I was a super mom like you!
missbritt22
by Brittany on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this
You can look up my business name and it should pop right up :) It's Clicks and Crochets. It's been pretty successful! I started it back in 2010 and it's really helped us put a little more $ in our pockets! You should look into getting one!

Quoting tsmcconnell: You have an etsy business! Very cool! I would love to have one! I just have a fb page. I haven't been to adiment on selling lately. Not since xmas anyhow. And before that we moved. I want to see your etsy stuff! Tell me how to find you! No links or cm will shut it down. Although in my other group people link stuff.

Quoting missbritt22: Great work! That lamp turned out awesome!!! You already saw the blanket I made for my sil, besides that I really haven't had time to make anything else for myself. I've been swamped with Etsy orders! OMG! I swear at this rate I will never catch up! And they are all crochet stuff so I'm on my own. Hubby sometimes helps with headband orders, it's so cute! He will cut flowers and felt for me so I can glue/stitch them together :)
tsmcconnell
by Tiara on Apr. 4, 2014 at 10:02 AM
Haha I neglect other things, like cleaning the toilet, or folding launry ;)

Quoting ashermeta: Wow! How do you find the time. I wish I was a super mom like you!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)